I’d heard a lot about this shade on YouTube and it seemed like an ‘IT’ shade to have. So 2months earlier when I had a blogger meet at Pune with Sam and Pranali and happened to visit MAC, this was the perfect opportunity to pick it up. I’ll admit, I’d forgotten about this when I went there but after swatching a coupl of shades I was so impressed by this and didn’t think twice before buying it. I bought the MAC Breezy blush refill at the same time too. Two very different shades and oh-so gorgeous..
My take on the MAC Fleur Power Blush:
- Packaging: The blush comes in the classic round, black pot with a see through panel which is the trademark packaging from MAC. The panel actually slipped out initially but can be easily popped back in unlike the Nyx ones where its necessary to use a glue to stick back on.
- Price:Â Â INR 1100
- Quantity:Â Â 6gm
- Color: The color is a warm pink shade with a hint of mauve. When swatched on the fingers it looks like a pinky-peach shade but when applied on my cheeks, it takes on a faint mauve hue which looks quite lovely.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The is blush is a satin finish blush and goes on matte. Its really soft and well pigmented. Like Breezy, this is also easy to go overboard with; but where Breezy overdone would make one look like a clown, this shade if used in excess could make one look a bit burnt. So, one has to be careful to use this with a careful hand. This blush also has a good bit of fallout unlike the others but not too alarming.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for about 6hrs in all its glory but then starts to fade gradually.
- Application: I use a round blush brush or a stippling brush and sweep the shade from my temples to the apples of my cheeks. If I want to build it up, I use it on the sides of my cheeks to avoid accentuating my round face.
Pros of MAC Fleur Power Blush: –
- The color is a gorgeous pink which instantly makes me look alive.
- Will suit fairer skin very well.
- Staying power really good.
- Texture is soft and blends easily. Not at all chalky.
- Can be built up but it has to be done carefully.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- The packaging can be returned as part of the Back 2 Mac polisy.
- The lid is see through so its handy to identify the colors amongst others.
Cons of MAC Fleur power Blush:
- Has some fallout but nothing to be overly concerned about.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
You may also like to read:Â –
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch Oâ€™Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi