I am back with another Mac review of a well known Fluidline gel liner which is a part of Macâ€™s Permanent collection by godâ€™s grace.Â 😀 Do check out my review and pics, if you are looking out for a subtle wearable purple shade, this may be it.
About MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Macroviolet:-
â€œUltra-smooth, Fluidlineâ€™s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on â€œfoolproofâ€ with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. â€
MAC describes it as â€œdeep smoked violet with red pearlâ€.
- Price – Rs.1000 for 3 Grams
My Take on MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Macroviolet:-
This is my first Fluidline from MAC and I take this out every day and keep on staring at it for long time.Â :-p I love to stare at makeup stuff for long hours. I also liked the shade military green at stores but did not get as I have a dupe of it in Lakme glide on range of eye pencils. I am a big fan of blue liners than purple ones but I did not much like wave line on my eyes, it was quite drying and Macroviolet looked gorgeous but not loud. So I did not think much and purchased this beauty.
- Packaging: Mac fluid line gel liners come in small glass pots with 3 grams of product and a black screw on cap. Shade name of the gel liner is mentioned at the bottom of the glass pot. Packaging looks classy, sleek and you can slip it in your purse while traveling. I just wish a gel liner brush was available with it.
- Shade: The shade â€˜Macrovioletâ€™ is a deep aubergine shade with fine silver and gold micro shimmers, in natural light you can see a hue of golden sheen and in artificial light it kind of looks like a purple shade with silver sheen, kind of confusing shade :-p Despite of presence of micro shimmers this is a subtle shade suitable for daily purpose.
- Texture & Finish: These gel liners are super creamy, with pearl kind finish. I have used loreal liners in past and found them very creamy, these Mac ones are creamier but set on my eyes within seconds. As usual store your gel liner pots upside down to prevent the gel liner from drying.
Staying Power & Pigmentation: Macroviolet shade is moderately pigmented but buildable on my eyes. This shade wonâ€™t show up properly on dusky beauties and people with pigmented lids. You would need to use a concealer to show this shade on your eyes. Staying power of this gel liner is 7-8 hours, with time intensity of the shade decreases and it kind of starts looking dull. However it fades a bit if you smudge it by chance, so its not completely smudge resistant.
What I like about Mac Fluidline Macroviolet:-
- -Macroviolet is a gorgeous eggplant shade with minute silver and gold shimmers.
- -Itâ€™s a subtle shade which is suitable for wearing at workplace.
- -Itâ€™s a moderately pigmented shade but buildable.
- -Texture of the gel liner is very creamy and you wonâ€™t need to dip your liner brush every now and then.
- – Quantity is pretty good and will last you for a long time.
- -Does not dry up in jar that quickly unlike other gel liners.
- -Suitable for smokey eyes.
- -Itâ€™s a part of Mac permanent collection.
- -Packaging is sleek, classy and travel friendly.
What I did not like about Mac Fluidline Macroviolet:-
- -This shade wonâ€™t show up properly on pigmented lids.
- -There are few Mac stores in India.
- -Intensity of the shade decreases if you by chance you smudge your eyes like I do Â :-pÂ So not completely smudge resistant.
- -Its pretty costly but then I donâ€™t mind because even Lâ€™OrealÂ gel liners costs 825 bucks for nearly same quantity.
- -No gel liner brushes are given with these.
- Pigmentation-3.75 out of 5
- Price vs Quality-4 out of 5
- Packaging-4.5 out of 5
- Staying Power-4.25 out of 5
- Availability-3 out of 5
Final Rating: 4 out of 5
Shall I repurchase it? I shall definitely purchase Mac Fluidlines but in different shades. There limited edition midnight blue shade was so pretty, please Mac make it permanent.
My Overall Recommendation: Mac Fluidline gel liners are creamy long lasting liners that come in wide range of shades. The quantity provided is 3 grams which is pretty good and it will take long time to finish this beauty. Macroviolet shade is gorgeous aubergine shade with minute gold and silver shimmers. If you are looking for an aubergine shade that wonâ€™t look flashy and can be worn on day today basis, then just rush to your nearest Mac store and grab this beauty.
Â Have you tried MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Macroviolet ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Nyx Long Pencil Eye LPE 09 VERT Review , Swatch & EOTD
- Quick OOTD Dinner Party
- Coral Love This Valentine With Maybelline Products
- How To Hide Open Pores
- Nyassa Salt Body Scrub and Body Scrub Oil â€“ Under the ocean Review
- Forest Essentials Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Facial Treatment Masque Review
- MAC 138 Tapered Face Brush Review
- Getting Ready For Valentines Day! â€“ Maybelline Way