Hey everyone!I think by now most of you know that I went crazy at MAC last week.This Blush was my fav pick out of all things that I got.The blush true to its name is a Hidden Treasure amongst all the peaches and pinks.When i got it i wasn’t even sure that i would ever wear it but I loved the way it looked in the pan.I wore it yesterday and it looked great on
The colour: The colour is rich deep red and its described as a â€œrich burnt redâ€by MAC and its exactly that.Its notÂ bright red per se but more of a deep berry red! This blush reminds me of raspberries.
The packaging:The packaging is a standard MAC packaging with a see thru cover and no applicator.
- The texture:This blush is smooth but a little difficult to blend but thats ok when you see the final result.Its a velvet finish blush and doesn’tÂ have any shimmer but looks very smooth on application.
- Pigmentation :Its insanely pigmented .One needs to be careful in application.I usually use my trusted 188 duo fibre blush and its give a nice flush.
The staying power:The staying power is amazing.It easily lasts 7-8 hours and when I swatched it this morn to take pics before going to work I dint really wash them off and it was there when i returned home!
- Price: Rs 1350
Summing it up:
Pros:MAC Styleseeker Collection Hidden Treasure blush:-
- Pretty colour
- Long lasting
- Very pigmented
- smooth texture
Cons:MAC Styleseeker Collection Hidden Treasure blush
- Limited edition
- Can be a little difficult to blend!
Â My rating:4/5
Have you tried MAC Styleseeker Collection Hidden Treasure blush?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation 53 (Light Beige) Review & Swatches
- Introducing Indian Shopaholic In France : Joie De Vivre â€“ By Ki
- Mary Kay Natural Cheek Tint in Pink Pearl Review & Swatches
- GIOVANNI D:tox System Purifying Exfoliant Body Scrub Review
- Matte Red Lipstick For Dark Skin â€“ Suggestions
- Diana of London Diana Surprise Lipstick Wild Strawberry 73 Review & Swatches
- Bigelow Chemists Lemon Sugar Body Scrub No.1159 Review
- Deborah Milano Extra Eye Pencil 02 Review Swatches & EOTD
- Enliven Ultra Hold Hairspray Review