I had a major crush on MAC Lip pencils two years back and that is when I started collecting and almost stopped buying these days, until, recently when I started reviewing and now I have already reserved a CHANEL lip pencil for myself in their cult classic shade â€“ # 55 FUCHSIA, I donâ€™t want any more pencils but that is one brand I want to buy now.
Size â€“ 1.45 gm, Price â€“ 1100 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC HOVER Lip Liner :
Shade â€“ HOVER is described as Rich Caramel Brown, it is warm toned peachy brown shade with red undertones to it, and it is perfect my lips but better shade for my NC 40 skin tone and flatters my colouring really well.
Texture â€“ I love MAC Lip pencils overall as they are creamy and smooth to apply, one or two shades are little drier in texture else they all are soft and gentle to use.
â€“ It is nicely pigmented and needs just few swipes to get opaque coverage and feels light weight even if I layer it hard.
Staying Power â€“ I get some 4 â€“ 5 hrs of wear with this and with lipstick above it extend the wear time, as am going to review MAC Lip glasses soon I have paired with gloss instead of lipstick , it managed to stay and look good some 6 hrs â€“ very polished and shiny.
What I like about MAC HOVER Lip Pencil:
- I love the warm toned peachy brown shade â€“ MLBB for my NC 40 skin tone.
- The size of the pencil justifies the price tag.
- The creamy, easy to layer texture which doesnâ€™t tug or pull my lips.
- The staying power is also great no matter you use a lipstick or gloss on top or on wear on its own.
- It doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines nor makes my lips dry.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC HOVER Lip Pencil:
- I adore this pencil a lot and this is my new found love .
Where I love MAC Spice lip pencil a lot this is more suitable for most of the lipstick shades as it is more warm toned and incorporates really well for softer look.
Have you tried MAC HOVER Lip Pencil?
You might like to read:-