MAC Stone lip pencil is highly recommended by Pixi Woo sisters on YouTube and that was the reason I picked this up and trust me I donâ€™t regret at all but that is because I am so addicted to MAC Lip liners for someone who is just starting to collect this could be the last lip pencil as itâ€™s not a must have shade if your lip pigmentation is fine.
Size â€“ 1.45 gm,Price â€“ 1190 /- INR the updated price , Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Lip Liner Stone :
Shade â€“ STONE is described as muted greyish â€“ taupe brown and true to its description it is cool toned mauve taupe grey shade â€“ very different but just evens out the lips and creates a nice base for neutral lipsticks. I find this is hard to carry and if you apply little too much it will look very odd.
Texture â€“ It has super smooth, creamy and easy to glide texture, doesnâ€™t tug or pull my lips at all and it doesnâ€™t even dry out my lips too as its uber creamy.
Pigmentation â€“ It is gorgeously pigmented and covers every bit of pigmentation in two swipes. I donâ€™t have cons in pigmentation and just love how it layers so evenly covering every corner of lips.
Staying power â€“ Â On its own it is not easy to carry but still it stays good for 5 plus hrs and if paired with lipstick it adds more life , with gloss like worn in pictures here it managed to stay glossy and nice for 6 plus hrs .
What I like about MAC Lip Liner Stone:
- I love the soft, creamy and easy to glide texture.
- The pencils are worth the price tag, they hardly need sharpening.
- It doesnâ€™t dry out my lips even if worn alone.
- It doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines or accentuate any dryness.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Lip Liner Stone:
- The shade is not universally flattering and can be bit too much if applied heavily.
I do love the texture and pigmentation and colour is also good to cancel any discoloration but I donâ€™t reach out to this very often. This may be good if your lips are uneven but if you are not bothered about that then this is definitely not a must have shade.
Have you tried MAC Lip Liner Stone ?
You might like to read:-
- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review
- M.A.C by Request Is Back Again For The Second Year!
- Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel Adoring Rose Review
- FCUK Pure Body Lotion Review
- Press Release: OPIUM Introduces A Vibrant Range Of Colourful Optical Eyewear