I wanted to share this review for pretty long time â€“ a pro product which is not to be missed if you love some serious long lasting lips; lip mix by MAC. They come in 13 shades ranging from white, black, red, fuchsia, orange, blue, yellow and green; very unusual and interesting to mix and yes they give tough competition to OCC LIP TARS, on the contrary they are more saturated and long lasting.
Size â€“ 10 ml, Price â€“ 950 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
This is what brand has to say:
A highly pigmented opaque cream used to mix and customize lipstick, to create any colour, texture or look desired for lip colour. Contains soothing emollients to help condition the lips. Available in a wide range of shades in a CrÃ¨me texture.
My experience with MAC Lip Mix in Red :
Shade â€“ RED is described as Primary Red , it is very warm toned shade of bright red almost Reddish Orange and looks velvety matte rather than flat matte , they do have cool toned red as well which I will share with you pretty soon . The colour is very flattering and long lasting and can be used with any shade of RED â€“ blue based or orange based.
Texture â€“ They are soft and creamy paste â€“ little thick then regular eye primers; the best example I can give you. You need to squeeze out a little dot as shown in picture and then apply it with a lip brush; they speared very easily and cover every bit of pigmentation and are super thin and light weight on lips just as a primer on eyes.
Pigmentation â€“ I get opaque finish in one single layer, and then I use my matte or glossy lipstick to make them stay little longer, on their own they can be bit drying so I highly recommend you to use these as base.
Staying power â€“ I get solid 6 â€“ 7 hrs of wear once they are on, I use them as base for my lipsticks, even if the lipstick wears off the lip mix stays until I remove it with makeup remover.
What I like about MAC Lip Mix in Red :
- I love the cute tube packaging; hygienic and keep the stuff in good shape.
- The colour is so pretty and flattering on olive skin tone.
- They are the best long lasting liquid lipsticks I have ever found â€“ although on their own they can be little drying.
- A great base / primer for any lipstick to make it last long.
- They never transfer nor do they settle in fine lines; super awesome velvety matte lips without any concern.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Lip Mix in Red :
- I donâ€™t have any cons; these are just so perfect if you love matte long lasting lips.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
I highly recommend you to try one of these , they makes any lipstick super long lasting , smudge proof and budge proof , â€œchota packet bada dhamaka â€œ , they are truly BOMB , be imaginative and create endless looks with these small tubes.
Have you tried MAC Lip Mix in Red ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls in Natural Radiance Review & Swatch
- Color Combos Skincare Oatmeal Whitening Facial Sheet Mask Review
- 5 Best Bleaches For Face
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Glamour Era Review, Swatches & FOTD
- ELF Studio HD Blush in Headliner Review
- 10 Mickey Contractor Makeup Tips