I am so excited to share one of the best lip products from MAC and time and again whenever someone asks my top 5 REDâ€™s this is the one I name first â€“ MAC Lip Liner in CHERRY. It is not my first lip liner from MAC but my love blossomed once I tried this and trust me there is no looking back , prepare yourself to see back to back MAC lip liner reviews and all the shades are stunning on their own .
Size â€“ 1.45 gm, Price 1100/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
About MAC Lip Liner:
A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.
My experience with MAC Lip Liner in Cherry:
Shade â€“ CHERRY is described as vivid Bright bluish Red, as the description goes , it is cool toned red but not on extreme side , it works really well with any RED Lipstick and can be incorporated easily without looking out of the place. It is bright cherry red shade with slight bit of blue undertones to it, very flattering on its own as well.
Texture â€“ These are sharpanable pencils and have very smooth and creamy texture, one of the best reasons I highly recommend these is the softness they have. They glide so easily and never make my lips dry, I fill my lips with these and itâ€™s a breeze always.
Pigmentation â€“ It is gorgeously pigmented and is opaque in single swipe, however I have layered 3 â€“ 4 times in picture below to show you the intensity of the colour.
Staying power â€“ On its own it stays pretty good for 5 â€“ 6 hrs , if paired with any lipstick it adds more life and stays beautiful without fading and feathering . I usually pair it with MAC Russian Red or Ruby Woo and it extends the wear time of the lipstick by 3 â€“ 4 hrs.
What I like about MAC Lip Liner in Cherry :
- First and foremost is the creamy texture, it glides easily and doesnâ€™t tug or pull the delicate skin on my lips.
- The shade is beautiful and can be paired well with any red lipstick or can be worn on its own.
- It doesnâ€™t dry out my lips at all.
- It last long on its own and if paired with lipstick it makes the colour stay whole day without fading or bleeding.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Lip Liner in Cherry :
- This is foolproof shade and I donâ€™t have any cons for this.
Ratings: 5/5 â€“ If not all , you must try this out , this one is stunner shade from MACâ€™s permanent line and I highly recommend you all , if you love some serious RED LIPS which stays and stays and stays. This is one of the best RED LIP LINER I have seen and tried.
Have you tried MAC Lip Liner in Cherry ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo Review
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Color Balm Heftiest Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Matte Lipsticks
- Schwarzkopf Osis+ Dust It Hair Mattifying Powder Review
- Jason Soothing 98% Aloe Vera Pure Natural Moisturizing Gel Review
- Beauty Secrets of Stunning Bollywood Actresses