As a few of you know, I went on my first outing earlier this month and raided MAC. I usually only scope out the Lustre finish offerings but this time my eyes immediately went to this gorgeous shade called Ravishing. A single swatch made me fall in love with it and this lippy just had to come home with me.
My experience with MAC Ravshing Lipstick
MAC describes this shade as a mid-tone neutral peach.. This looks more orange on me though and I detect some micro shimmer in this as well. It gives me full coverage in a single swipe and has a gorgeous sheen which is quite flattering.
Now this is an intense shade..I love corals alot and love wearing shades like these. I feel like they add color to my face and make me look fresh and active.
Being a creamsheen finish, this does feel quite moisturizing n the lips..but this finish also ensures wrinkly old looking lips if layered too much. Pigmented lips would love this and so would dry lips like mine as long as they ainâ€™t chapped.
This stays for about 3hrs on me and 4hrs when worn over MAC Lip Prep n Prime.
MAC Lipstick in Ravishing Swatches:-
This is how it looks on me (NC25-30 skintone)
What I like about MAC Ravishing Lipstick:-
- Itâ€™s coral…need I say more? 😉
- Completely opaque with a single swipe
- Creamy and moisturizing
- Well pigmented
- Will cover any lip pigmentation
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Ravishing Lipstick:-
- Does sink into liplines if layered alot.
You may also like reading:
- MAC Lipstick in Angel: Review, FOTD
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10