I love MAC fluidlines and for me they compare to none.Maybelline and inglot gel liners dry out very fast and I have fluidlines that are more than a year old and they are still just as creamy as the day I got them.The other day when i made a mad impulse purchase at MAC ,this was one of the things I got.This liner is a part of the Styleseeker collection and I adore it !
- Price:1000 INR
- The colour: Â The colour is what sets Local Wares apart from other gel eyeliners.The colour is not black,not brown but somewhere in between with a grayish tinge.Mac describes it as â€œdirty olive with multidimensional pearlâ€.On me it looks a like a brownish satiny colour with hint of gray and its a very unique colour.I feel this colour will rock when one wants to creat a quick smokey eye as the colour looks a little smokey even when applied as an eyeliner.
- The texture:Â Like all fluidlines ,the texture of this one is also creamy andd glides easily without pulling or tugging.I usually use it with the inglot 30t eyeliner brush
MAC Local Wares Fluidline Â swatches
- The pigmentation:the pigmentation is great .However to get a dark line or for girls with darker eyelids u may need to re dip your brush.I personally like it with just one stroke as I love the effect it gives.
- Staying power:It easily stays for 8-10 hrs on me without fading or smudging!But then thats true for all fluidlines anyway.
- What makes this liner a winner is the colour.Its something very different and will suit most people.However I dont see it working for girls wth very dark eyelids as the colour may not show up that well.If you like coloured eyeliners then I think you mshoud go and get it from your nearest MAC store!I am actually considering getting a back up of this:P
Summing it up:
Pros:MAC Local Wares Fluidline:-
- Lovely colour
- good staying power
- Â Great pigmentation
- Can be used as eyeliner or as a base for smokey eye makeup
Cons:MAC Local Wares Fluidline:-
- Â Expensive
- Its Limited edition
- May not show up on girls with very dark eyelids.
Â Have you triedÂ MAC Local Wares Fluidline?
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick 735 Maroon Dust Review & Swatches
- My Latest MAC Haul
- MAC Cremesheen Party Line Vs MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick
- MAC Mineralize Blush Gleeful Review & Swatches
- MAC In Extra Dimension Skinfinish Glorify Review And swatches
- MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick India Review, Swatches & FOTD