I searched and searched, again and again searched, but no, this dangerous lady is still not reviewed on Wiseshe. I was surprised that how come such a popular shade is still not reviewed on such our popular blog by any of our popular writersâ€¦!!… (What am I saying??!!) 😀
Anyway, good for me, I got a chance to write about this favorite shade from MAC. It is Lady Danger from MAC Matte range.
About MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
Color plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MÂ·AÂ·C famous.
MAC describes Lady Danger as a vivid bright coral-red with a matte finish.
Ingredients, Price and Shade:
Packaging: The usual black and silver bullet with shade name written at base. Everybody knows..!!!
Shade: This is one of the most beautiful lipsticks that I have. A bright orangey red or reddish orange, whatever you call it. Or you can just call it AWESOME in one word. This was a gift from Sumathi, she asked me to choose a shade. I didnâ€™t understand whether to choose a red or a coral for myself. So the confused me chose this, a very flamboyant, cheerful shade which looks fresh, young and bold.
Texture: It is from the same matte range of â€œRuby wooâ€, but I find it much easier to apply than â€œRuby wooâ€. I know Ruby woo is the queen of MAC, but I donâ€™t like its texture, my lips felt like deserts. But Lady Danger has a much creamier texture and doesnâ€™t feel drying on lips. The texture is somewhat close to MACâ€™s satin range. It helps in smoother application with no tugging or pulling.
Pigmentation: This is one hell of a pigmented lipstick. I got the intense, bold and bright color with just a single swipe.
MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger Swatches:-
Staying Power: It is long wearing (quite expected). It stayed on me for 6hours without much fading even with snacks and drinks in between. Later it left a nice stain behind.
(The shade looks different under different light, so I have included swatches under both natural and artificial light.)
Summing up my â€œLIKESâ€ and â€œDISLIKESâ€:-
What I like about MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
- A shade to die for.
- Satiny texture keeps lips hydrated.
- Easy application, no tugging or pulling.
- Rich color-payoff.
- Hides pigmentation.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Wears long, and leaves a strong stain afterwards.
- No flaking for me.
- Fades evenly.
- Yummy vanilla fragrance.
- Decent, travel friendly packaging.
- Its MAC, its Lady Danger.
What I donâ€™t Like about MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
- Ladies with dry lips may find this flaking, but this problem can be easily handled with properly exfoliating and moisturizing lips prior application.
- Though from permanent range, but youâ€™ll find this OOS most of the time.
Would I repurchase â€œMAC Lady Dangerâ€?
Very difficult to say a â€œNOâ€ to MAC Lady Danger, but I would love to try other shades of MAC, after that a â€œYESâ€.
Would I recommend â€œMAC Lady Dangerâ€ to others?
I guess most of you already have tried this lipstick, but girls who still havenâ€™t, rush to the MAC store and just check out how gorgeous it is.
My rating: 5/5Â Love..Love..Love itâ€¦
Have you tried MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free â€“ Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review