Today I am going to review my favorite peach brown blush in my makeup closet. It is none other than Mac powder blush in â€˜Coppertoneâ€™. I have used several peachy blushers in past, but what made Mac blush to top the list? Do check out my review to know more.
Mac describes â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ as a Peach brown shade.
Price: Rs 1350 for 6 Grams
My Take on MAC Matte Powder Blush In Coppertone:-
Before visiting the Mac store, I had actually done my homework properly. :-p I mean to say I had checked several swatches and posts regarding the must have products from Mac. I wanted to get at least one blush from the peach family, either Peaches or Coppertone or Melba. When I visited the store, after checking the swatches of several blushers, I was totally confused. From the peach family, I noticed every shade looked really boring in the pan. I did not want to get even one. But when the SA used coppertone on my cheeks, I liked the effect of it on me and immediately got it without much thinking. I found that from all shades in the peach family, Coppertone was the most pigmented shade with very high wear time. I donâ€™t like pink blushers that much but Mac totally changed my preference this timeÂ :-DÂ I got myself the beautiful â€˜Hidden Secrets blush from Styleseeker collection. I liked â€˜Pinch meâ€™, â€˜Ambering Roseâ€™ and â€˜Peachtwistâ€™ very much, will surely get those in my next visit to Mac.
Packaging: Mac Powder blush comes in plastic pan packaging with a see through cover which I prefer for easy identification of the shade. â€˜Macâ€™ logo is engraved on the top of the see through cover and shade name along with finish is mentioned at the bottom of the pan. Overall packaging is nun fussy and classy. One can go through the complete list of ingredients mentioned in the outer carton.
Shade: â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ is a pretty Peachy brown shade with copperish undertones. On my medium skin tone this blush gives a hint of peachy copper shade. This shade is summery and fresh. People with lighter skin tone can use this as a bronzer for achieving their desired peachy sun kissed glow. It gives a hint of peach on people with deeper skin tone. Itâ€™s a flattering shade for dusky beauties. Do not be duped by its shade in the pan girls, it may look muddy or boring but on your cheeks, it will surely give a nice peachy flush.
Finish & Blendability: Mac â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ is a powder blush with matte finish. Its not a kind of matte blush which will accentuate your pores or make your skin look dry and dehydrated or flat. I loved its texture a lot, itâ€™s a powder blush but upon touch it kind of melts into my skin. I did not have to put much effort in blending it. It blends seamlessly and never gets streaky. Though powder blushes are suggested for oily skin people, I would suggest these to all skin types owing to the texture of the blush.
Â MAC Matte Powder Blush In Coppertone Swatches:-
Pigmentation &Staying Power: This is the most pigmented blush among all in the peach family of Mac powder blush range. It gives a nice peachy flush to my skin and immediately uplifts my entire look. It removes dullness and makes you look fresh. It wear time is pretty high. On my normal to dry skin during winters, this blush stays on my skin for entire day until I do not remove it with a cleanser. I cannot comment on its performance during summers. I Will surely update you regarding this later.
What I like about Mac Powder blush â€˜Coppertoneâ€™:-
- Coppertone is a beautiful peach brown blush.
- This shade is perfect for medium to deeper skin tone.
- People with lighter skin tone can use it as a matte peach bronzer too.
- It has matte finish, so ideal for daily wear to your workplace.
- I liked its formula a lot; it blends on my skin with super ease.
- It does not get streaky ever and suits my normal to dry skin too.
- Its highly pigmented, so one swipe is enough for a natural blush.
- Its staying power is incredible; it stays on my skin for the whole day till I do not remove it with a makeup remover.
- It can be removed with a gentle cleanser.
- Quantity provided is 6 Grams, its going to last for a long time.
What I donâ€™t like about Mac Powder blush â€˜Coppertoneâ€™:-
- It does not come with a blusher brush or mirror.
- May be the price, I hope Mac does not hike the prices any more in the near future.
- There are few Mac stores all over India, so availability is an issue too. I just hope that Mac India will sell Mac products online just like in other countries.
Rating: 4.75 out of 5
My Overall Recommendation: Mac matte powder blush â€˜Coppertoneâ€™ is a peachy brown blush with coppersâ€™ undertones. It may look unflattering and boring in pan but on my medium skin tone it imparts a beautiful peachy copper hint. It blends within seconds and lasts whole day without any touch ups. I would highly recommend this shade to everyone. It is an earthy shade which will suit Indian skin tones a lot. This shade is a must have for Indian beauties, so just run and grab it! Â :-p
Â Have you tried MAC Matte Coppertone Blush ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review
- Petite Threla Unscented Deodorant Review
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Dark Chocolate MAC Satin Taupe Dupe
- Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Lotion Revoew & Swatch
- Revlo Colorstay Whipped CremeMakeup Foundation Review(Shade 80 natural-ochre)
- Wet n Wild 909D Megalist Lip Color Coraline Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Quick & Easy Side Bun Tutorial
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Long Lasting Lip Pencil # 215 Review & Swatches