MAC Fluidline Midnight blue makes me imagine a cold blue night with twinkling start pointing towards me and willing to share some secret 😛 .The person who named it midnight blue must have been a quite a dreamer herself Â .:P
This Â fluidline is part of MAC me over collection and as per my view the collection has introduced some of the best shades of fluidline. You can check out all the swatches of MMO collection here.Â You can also Read the detail review of MAC Â diversion hereÂ
What Is MAC Fluidline Used For:-
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on â€œfoolproofâ€ with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.
- Price – INR 1000 Â although being a limited collection there is a quite bit available in MAC store Hyderabad (India ) Â now also.
My Experience With MAC Midnight BlueÂ
Shade is immensely pigmented and looks harsh in the pan but comes out much softer on eyes. It glides smoothly and I use my Inglot eyeliner brush to apply it. It’s the kind of shade which will suit most eye colours, further, even after a week of usage I haven’t experienced any kind of flakingÂ problemÂ while applying it . One line of the eyeliner application is more than enough to give the right pigmentation and staying power is eight hours .
I used it as an eyeshadow base as well and then it stayed for more than 12 hours on my eyes was incredible.It dries quickly and looks unique when applied alone too.
Swatches – A navy blue shade with subtle shimmer in it and has and good dose of teal thrown into it which is visible when applied or in swatches mainly. Silver shimmer is not visible in the swatch or when applied on the eye lid.
When applied on my eyes.It stays throughout the day, doesn’t smudge or fade and you will have to put in a little extra effort while removing it off.
What I don’t like about MAC Fluidline midnight :-
I have no dislikeÂ againstÂ this eyeliner infact I like it better than SiahiÂ as it brighterÂ although I won’t advise you to get both of them as they’re more or less similar. Siahi has just a bit ofÂ blackÂ base when compared to this. Only thing which I wish for is to make it permanent 🙂
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying Power – 5/5
- Smoothness in Application – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac get away bronze blush (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- MAC paint pot in Quite natural (Product review and swatches )
- MAC and Micky contractor collection update and my MAC haul
- MAC Dare to Wear Collection launches in India
- Eye make up looks with MAC smolder
- MAC kohl / Mac smolder (Product review) and smokey eye make up
- MAC New Launches – MAC Cosmetics In The Groove Collection
- Eyebrow shaping with MAC brow set (Product review)