There was a time when I never use to leave house without kajal or a lip gloss but now blush too has been added to it .This is because you just never know when you ended up meeting that girlfriend of yours who thought that you are not pretty lolz
MAC Mineralize blush love joy is the kind of blush which you will enjoy wearing it during winter.This beautiful warm shade gives natural glow to your cheeks although many of you might just feel horrid looking at the pan but its a shade which won’t leave youÂ disappointedÂ .I can especially vouch for girls who are fond of hint of bronze on their cheeks.
- Price: INR 1,500
- Quantity:Â 3.5 gms
IfÂ one were to describe this product then what better way than in MAC’s own words:
Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer.
This blush applies veryÂ smoothly and the color isÂ buildableÂ Â The color is quite pigmented.Â In other words the color pay off is very good and depending on your application technique you can keep itÂ sheer or build upÂ the intensity. Don’t worry because even a light application is more than enough to give the cheeks a warm glow.
It’s a bronze shade which has very mild golden shimmer in it and there is a bit of pink in it which is hardly visible.
You can find 5 other shades of MAC Mineralize Blushes:-
Yes, there is shimmer but not shimmer that is over the top.Â The shimmer does not make the blush rough on application butÂ in spiteÂ of it allows it to maintain thatÂ velvetyÂ feel.Â The best thing about this blush is that it can blended out beautifully.Â It can be used on most skin tones I think because of the highlighter effect that it gives to the skin.
Use this on theÂ apples of the cheeks and under the arch of your eye brows for a perfect look.Â This can be your go to blush and highlighter all in one.
If you were to team this blush with a look then I would suggest just a bit of color on the eyes,Â some eyeliner to rim your eyes,Â natural bare toned lipglossÂ and highlighted cheekbones.
What I like about MAC Mineralize Blush Love Joy:
- Highly pigmented which gives beautiful flushÂ
- Dual use – highlighter cum blush
- Shimmery colour that doesn’t look over the top
- Suitable for most skin tones .I can vouch for NC 35 to NC 50
- Shade can be used lightly during the day and can be built up at night.
- Shimmer of the blush won’tÂ emphasizeÂ the pores.
- Stays all day long.
What I don’t like about MAC Mineralize Blush Love Joy:-
- Only available in MAC counters in malls in select cities in India
- You could go over board
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Blush Love Joy?
Recommendation – I just love this blush and would recommend it to everyone.IfÂ MAC Peachtwist worked for you then this one too will look amazing .I hope MAC doesn’t discontinue it ever.
- Pigmentation– 5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Shade– 5/5
- Availability – 3/5
You may also like reading:
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches