Hi all you lovely ladies!
This is my first review ever so I am a little nervous ( ok thatâ€™s an understatement). Itâ€™s because of WiseShe that I got addicted to reading blogs and now here I am writing a review. Â Today I will be reviewing a very pretty blush from the MAC Heavenly Creatures collection called MAC Supernova Mineralize blush. It’s a hot pink shade with very pretty gold swirls.(sounds scary for a blush??.. well I also got scared looking at it and the image of a clown kept flashing in front of my eyes!) But i bought it purely for its looks and now itâ€™s become my go to blush on the days I donâ€™t have time to do eye makeup .Read on to know why..
Isnâ€™t it pretty? I could keep staring at it all day
MAC Mineralize Blush Price -Â 1350 Inr for 3.2 gms.
My experience with MAC Mineralize Supernova Blush:
This colour is scary in the pan but simply gorgeous when blended. It is described by M.A.C as magenta with burnished gold melange. The packaging is a standard MAC blush packaging. The shimmer isnâ€™t too obvious and looks really pretty even in the day time. It gives this very nice poppy pink look to the cheeks which looks just adorable. I applied it with Mac 188 duo fibre brush and used a light hand otherwise i would risk looking like a clown. It is a little difficult to blend in comparison to the other Mac blushes but that is something Iâ€™m willing to overlook because I love the final look. Once blended it looks like the skin is glowing from within.
One more positive of this shade is that it will look good on all skin tones .On fairer skins though using it with a very light hand is a must. The pigmentation is fab and the staying power is just amazing. I have oily skin and with a primer it lasts for about 8-9 hours and without primer it stays on for 4-5 hrs.All in all its a very pretty shade and itâ€™s a must if you are willing to experiment with makeup. I also feel it can be used as an outer v colour for eye makeup as well. This blush looks great with just a subtle touch of eyeliner and a subtle pink lippie like MEHR or COSMO. This blush works very well as a statement blush too .and one must be very careful to not accentuate any other feature. Especially if you are below NC35 .
MAC Mineralize Supernova Blush Swatch:
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â From L-r: magenta, gold, magenta and gold mixed together and a blended swatch
What I like about MAC Mineralize Supernova Blush:-
- The colour and the look of the product. Which girl does not like pink with gold swirls???
- Pigmentation is fab
- Texture is very nice
- Shimmers are not obvious
- Its a perfect summer shade.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Mineralize Supernova Blush:-
- It is a Limited Edition product
- Slightly difficult to blend.(but I am not complaining)
My rating: 4.5/5
Would I buy it again? Yes if I finish this and MAC repromotes this.
Â Have you tried MAC Mineralize Supernova Blush?
You might like reading these
- Rimmel Powder Blush Spicy Nude Review & Swatches
- MAC HEAVENLY CREATURE MINERALIZE SKINFINISH STAR WONDER REVIEW & SWATCHES
- MAC Blush Immortal Flower( Tres Cheek Collection): Review, Swatches
- Jordana Coral Sandy Beach Bush Review And Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose: Review, Swatches
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nars Orgasm Vs MAC Springsheen Blush
- MAC Springsheen Blush Review & Swatches
- Covergirl Cheekers blush Rose Silk Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Shimmer Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches