A true caffeine addict would love these swirls in her coffee – the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this lovely MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow from Heavenly Creature collection.I enjoyed clicking the picture of these swirls, in fact I ended up selecting 10 pictures of the pan but when K saw it he expressed disinterest. Like always I conveyed my opinion that you don’t know anything about beautyof this Â and then removed a Â few pictures :D. Don’t we all do it ? First disagree to hubby opinion and then later on follow it religiously 😀
- Price: 1350
- Quantity: 1.8 gms
Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage.
Earthly is a grey brown shade with a pearly metallic sheen.Â In the product you can see swirls of gray, beige, copper, and dark brown.
The mineralized eye shadowÂ has good color payoff both when used both wet and dry.Â When blended the shade turns out to be a sheer grey which is not overly shimmery.Â I like the gold color payoff which it gives especially when used wet with this Â I also like the leopard print appearance of this eyeshadow.
Here you can see DRY swatches of MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Earthly
Here you can seeÂ WET swatches of MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Earthly
My personalÂ preferenceÂ isÂ to use this eyeshadow wet to get more pigmentation, it is stillÂ easy to blend and there is marginal fall ouGr
In the endÂ I would like to say that IÂ am not too impressed with the eyeshadow on the whole.Â I like the gold shade a lot but the grey in this shade is too cool for my skin tone.Â One definitely needs a primer underneath it and another thing just so that the top layer doesn’t go hard I get some eyeshadow on the brush first and then spray some MAC fix or thermal water on it.
I had a earthy feeling and tried out something similar in my eye makeup with this eyeshadow.
What I like about MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Earthly:-
- Highly pigmented
- Dual use â€“ highlighter cum blush
- Shimmery colour that doesnâ€™t look over the top
- Shade can be used lightly during the day and can be built up at night.
- Shimmer of the blush wonâ€™tÂ emphasizeÂ the pores.
- Stays all day long.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Earthly:-
- Eyeshadow will suit cool skin tone better.
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Earthly?
You may also like to read:
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner On the Hunt Review Swatches
- MAC Mineralize Blush Supernova Review & Swatches
- Kareena Kapoor â€“ What Makes Her the Diva That She Is?
- Incolor 842 Professional Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Cafe Latte Review & Swatches
- Best Grey Eyeliner Suggestions
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette Review & Swatches
- Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara â€“ My Incomplete Review