Hello my beautiful ladies,
Today Iâ€™ll be reviewing MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick in Glamour Era. MAC claims it to be a warm mid-toned brown frost. I always feel brown lipsticks add years to my look and make me look â€œdeadâ€, and â€œfrostyâ€ make things go even worse. So did this lipstick reinforce my thoughts entirely?? Or changed them forever?? Read to find moreâ€¦..
About MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick:
A 77-Mineral Moist Complex that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture in a lightweight, non-sticky formula. Larger bullet applies bright, long lasting colour in a single stroke. Medium shine finish, buildable coverage. Magnetic closure.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: 1650 INR for 4.04g
Regular MAC lipsticks costs 1190INR for 3g.
So for mineralize rich lipsticks, you pay more you get a bit more.
PACKAGING: Bored of usual MAC bullet cases?? This is something different, reminds me of an â€œexclamation markâ€, the upper part in matte black and the bottom is shinny black. I am confused about the packaging, which sometimes I like, sometimes I donâ€™t. Though it doesnâ€™t bother me much because to me what really matters is what is inside. It has a really nice magnetic cap. You just have to glide it on and it snaps off perfectly.
SHADE: A warm mid tone brown frost. At first I was very apprehensive about this lipstick because neither do I like â€œBrownâ€ nor â€œfrostâ€. I feel brown lipsticks look dull on me, and add some 10-15 years to my age. But to my utter amazement this lipstick is a beautiful peachy brown on me. I love how it can be paired with perfectly done smoky eyes and even with just a dash of kohl. A beautiful wearable shade.
TEXTURE: Not a fan of frosty lipsticks, but luckily the frost in this lippy doesnâ€™t show on lips, but leaves soft, shinny, juicy looking lips. It is soft, creamy textured, very light weighted and hydrating. It feels extremely comfortable on the lips with a slight sheen to them.
PIGMENTATION: Gorgeously pigmented. Two swipes are enough for the opaque coverage. It can hide lip pigmentation perfectly.
STAYING POWER: It stays for 5-6 hours, and instead of being such creamy textured, it impresses me with its ability to survive small meal and drinks.
Summing up my â€œLIKESâ€ and â€œDISLIKESâ€
What I like about MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick Glamour Era:
- Soft peachy brown shade.
- Ideal shade to wear in the morning and also can be paired with sexy smoky eyes in the night.
- A rich emollient texture.
- Soft, luxurious, hydrating formula.
- Frost adds sheen instead of making lips look glitzy.
- Results in beautifully moisturized lips.
- Color glides on with ease.
- Rich color pay-off.
- Decent staying power.
- Doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Tempting vanilla fragrance.
- New, different packaging with magnetic closure cap.
- Permanent line. You donâ€™t have to really run with your life to the MAC store.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Glamour Era:
- Price is totally a heart breaker.
Final Thoughts (Repurchase/Recommendations): Honestly, I do think the color is pretty, but I wonâ€™t spend 1650 rupees on one of these lipsticks. The texture is amazing, the color is pretty but is not on the unique side, but they are worth a look if you love a creamy supple texture which would last really long. Moreover, itâ€™s a color worth spending for since you can wear this anywhere and at anytime. So one such shade from this range can definitely given a try.
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Glamour Era?
You might also like reading these:-
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry Review & Swatches
- Badger Lavender Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream Review