What you do when you have been waiting for the weekend so that you can chill out with your hubs and you get to know that he has sudden office meeting to attend ? Well! I am quite frustrated internally but show up a face to him that it doesn’t bother me :P. Although actually it does :D:D
This is what happend to today. The moment K told me about office, I just took out Grand dame and went out and click some pics.Although its really hot (45 degreee :O) and before I end up with sweaty face pics, I took some hurried poses and came back. It’s seriously getting difficult taking pictures under the Sun.
Anyway moving ahead with MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand dame :-
A 77-Mineral Moist Complex that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture in a lightweight, non-sticky formula. Larger bullet applies bright, long lasting colour in a single stroke. Medium shine finish, buildable coverage. Magnetic closure
PriceÂ –Â 1650 .
PackagingÂ –Â LipstickÂ has a matte black Â top and shiny bottom which I find sexy.Although it’s a usual black packaging, but the difference in top and bottom makes it look appealing. I like the shape of the lipstick as well.Itâ€™s just too cool.
When I swatched the lipstick in the store I didn’t notice that it’s a frosty shade because the shimmer in the lipstick is just too fine. As far as texture is concerned, it’s as creamy as the other shades but the finish of this shade is not as glossy compared to other shades in this range. It’s a great shade, something which frosty lipstick lovers will completely love, but somehow shade didn’t suit me that much .
Shade is hydrating , gives opaque coverage and wont settle into fine lines.It has staying power of 4-5 hours and it fades evenly without looking patchy.
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame
I took the swatch with flash so that you can Â get to see the frostiness .It’s a medium pink shade with frosty finish.For many it can be an every day wear shade which they can pair it up with anything.If you crave for those neutral pink lip shades for office wear you can try this out.
This is how it looks on me.My look is an every day look where I don’t want my hair to fall on my head while I am working and have just eyeliner and MAC dessert rose blush on me with the lipstick.
I have pigmented lips so it looks less pink on me but for those with lowerÂ pigmentation, this one will look brighter.
What I like about MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame:-
- Shimmer is really really fine
- Gives Opaque coverage
- Staying power of 4-5 hours
- Permanent shade.
- It’s less glossy than other MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick shades
- Classy packaging
What I do not like about MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame:-
- I am not a frost fanÂ
- Really creamy.I worry it might melt down in this horrible summer
- Some how cap doesn’t close properly and I always fear that it might open up in my bag during travelling.
Will I recommend it to others – I am a big fan of this range and will definitely recommend it to frost shade lover.Some one with MAC skin tone below NC 40 is going to carry it beautifully. It’s a great every day shade.
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame?
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Availability – 4/5
- Texture – 4,5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Earring Stand Holder India â€“ Suggestions
- Street Wear Mineral Lip Gloss 03 Coral Glow Review & Swatches
- Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Ethnic Wear As Per Body Type
- My Mumbai Haul â€“ MAC, LUSH, NYX & Body Shop
- MUA Lipstick Shade 6 Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ Floral Dress By Done By None
- Curly Hair Shampoo Suggestions & How To Take Care Of Curly Hair
- Trend Alert: Zero Accessory Look and Crop Tops
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 13 Rouge Jet Set Review, Swatches and FOTD
- Introducing A Special Springtime Deliveryâ€¦ Clinique Happy in Bloom