You will rarely see me wearing plum .I always believed that it makes me look berry plum but as always, it’s the shade which one chooses that matters.Now that I am completely in love with MAC Mineralize rich lipsticks and following cannes like anything, I took inspiration from Sonam Kapoor. Her Winged eyeliner and dark lipstick just won me over. Cheers to our bollywood divas who inspire us so much. She looks so fit and just too amazingly sexy .
About MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Lush Life :-
Introducing a new Mineralize masterpiece for lips with a luxurious, lightweight formula enhanced with 77-Mineral Moist complex for nutrient-rich moisture.Â The impact is instant – softer, smoother, more supple lips.Â The larger lipstick bullet delivers fuller, sleeker application in a single stroke. 12 new shades with bright, colour retention.Â Â Medium shine finish, buildable coverage.Â Magnetic closure.
- Price – INR 1650
- PackagingÂ –Â LipstickÂ has a matte black Â top and shiny bottom which I find sexy. Although its a usual black packaging, but the difference in top and bottom makes it look appealing. I like the shape of the lipstick as well. But somehow this cap of this lipstick keeps coming off so I am a little worried while traveling with this so watch out on that.
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Lush Life Swatches:-
I am thinking of storing these in my fridge today as I am worried that they might melt. Although I haven’t seen any melting till now but when you have something very precious you want to be extra cautious. Isn’t it?. It glides like butter on my lips and after wearing it I get this rich feeling .You will definitely feel the richness when you wear it.
All the shades which I have in this range are opaque and the shiny finish looks very beautiful.Also, these are super hydrating therefore Â I make sure that my lips are well exfoliated before I put them up.
Lipstick Lush life lasts for five hours on me and then leaves a reddish plum tint which is easy to remove off. Shade lush life has turned out to be my favourite Â berry plum. When swatched on my hands it looks more berry but on my pigmented lips it turns out really plum.On fairer and less pigmented lips berry shade will be prominent but on deeper and darker skin tones it will look more plum Â and less berry but shade is definitely going to suit most of the skin tones. Also, you will find different swatches all over because of variation in skin tone and lighting but I have tried taking the exact swatches and how it looks on me.For reference I am NC 42 in MAC.
This is how it looks on me .I love the glossy finish which is a perfect shade to be worn on a dinner date.
and don’t forget to admire yourself before leaving. Mwwah! Â to MAC Mineralize range :-*
Â What I like aboutÂ MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick:-
- Â Its hydrating and apt for dry lips
- Glides beautifully
- Creamy texture
- Â Classy Packaging
- Doesnâ€™t bleed and gives my MLBB feeling
- Non sticky
- Bright shade
- Hides darkest of pigmentation
What I do not like aboutÂ MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick:-
- Â On the expensive side
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely!
Wise She Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet â€“ How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water â€“ Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review