Ah Hoyyy!!Â 😀 aww donâ€™t be surprised, I like to tempt you more as often I can 😀 last time with MAC Retro Matte Lipstick our Gem- â€˜Ruby Wooâ€™ and this time one of my most favorite â€“ MAC Lipstick # Mocha but in â€˜Satin Finishâ€™.Â 🙂
About MAC Satin Finish Lipstick â€“ â€˜Mochaâ€™ :
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MÂ·AÂ·C famous.Â Itâ€™s also from their Regular or say Permanent line. Finish- Satin.. Creamy finish!
- Price:Â 990 INR or $15 USD.Aavilable on AmazonÂ
- Quantity:Â 3 g / 0.1 US ozÂ 00
- Shelf Life:Â 3yrs from the date of manufacturing.
Direction:Â Always line your lips with nude lip liner first (versatile) and use a lipÂ brush to apply colour to your lips for neat look.
My Take on MAC Satin Finish Lipstick â€“ â€˜Mochaâ€™:
I always like Mocha as my coffee but never thought of using something for my lips. It was because one of my close friend cum blogger cum sisterâ€™s suggestion I got to check out Mocha on me. To my surprised it does look lovely one me…:-P am not self obsessed but I really like this colour. Never thought I will ever like anything except pink, coral or red but its an experiment and does turn out superb.! 😀
The Colour is Peachy Brown shade in yellow undertone. If you saw Colorbar Lipgloss # Natural Tan.. itâ€™s the same colour in mediumâ€“peachy brown shade for your references..But Mac has this in Satin Finish lipstick..Although the colour looks different on different skin tone. The MUA said it looks perfect like bullet colour on me but on some pigmented lips it may look different.. However Store colour can be misleading. Try Test and check under natural light, best way to judge lipcolours.
The Texture is smooth and creamy consistency. Glide easily no dragging problem unlike some of their matte lipsticks. It has opaque coverage, medium to build able and can hide pigmentation. In Mac, I love their Satin and Matte Texture most than any other finish. And this lipstick has power to last up even mid-day meal. I did tried and tested, I can see the colour on my lips even after my lunch. Impressive! Last upto 5-6hrs on my lips. Do not budge or melt..!
The Pigmentation is superb. Can be buildup to full coverage or applied in dab-dab method. One or 2 swipe is enough to give you full on lips. It can be a great nude shade for NC42 or higher skin tone beauties. I am NC37 for reference.
What I like about MAC Satin Finish Lipstick â€“ â€˜Mochaâ€™:
- Itâ€™s a beautiful peachy brown colour.
- Can be used for day and well as night.
- Office going ladies can pick up this colour blindly without looking over the top not washed out pout. 😛
- Satin finish, slightly glossier and creamier than matte but after settle down it does gives a matte effect on lips.
- Staying power is awesome.
- Can last mid-day lunch or dinner. Stay put for 5-6 hrs on me.
- Do not dry out lips or settle on lip lines.
- Do not Flakes or chap lips. Maintain hydration of lips.
- It look different in day and night.
- My kind of colour 😀
- Belongs from Mac permanent line.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Satin Finish Lipstick â€“ â€˜Mochaâ€™:-
- The price, itâ€™s in higher side. ( but I have no complains).
- Availability is sometimes a pain. L fortunately I donâ€™t had to wait this time :-D.
Verdict: Yes! I will definitely pic another one as soon as its get over. I like this colour, shade, finish and texture so much. Definitely recommend! To try out ladies you wonâ€™t be disappointed.
Note: This kind of colour best goes with heavy eye makeups. 😉 😉
Have you triedÂ MAC Satin Finish Lipstick Mocha ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free â€“ Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure Review%