I am here again with another GOLD eyeshadow review from MAC but this time it is not classic gold but a duo chrome shade which is stunner in every possible way and this is MOTIF by MACâ€˜s permanent line .
Size â€“ 1.5 gm,
Price â€“ 720 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade â€“ MOTIF is described as Gold Peach with pink pearl, once you see this in pan it looks like a pale yellow shade but on eyes it transforms to pinkish peachy gold shade, it has stunning duo chrome effect and if layered on darker base it shows nicely, on its own it is more like a highlighter shade which can be paired with cool or warm shades. I find this colour will work on every skin tone and show nicely without a doubt.
Texture â€“ it is from FROST FIISH RANGE, have high frosty sheen but the texture is finally milled and not at all powdery even if you layer it. Most of the frosty finish eye shadows from MAC have awesome creamy texture and this is one of them, very soft and easy to blend and absolute delight to incorporate in looks. I feel you need to pack this shade on else it may give fall out due to high frosty sheen.
Pigmentation â€“ It is decently pigmented, just a little layering on good primer and it shows pretty nicely, not too sheer nor opaque in one swipe. I donâ€™t have any complaints with layering as it is very easy to blend and build the pigmentation.
Staying power â€“ The colour is little light but with primer underneath it manages to stay good for 6 â€“ 7 hrs and then fades evenly but without any creasing.
What I like about MAC Motif Eyeshadow:
- I adore the unique shade â€“ pinkish peachy gold shade.
- The texture is great and absolute delight to work with but I find packing it on is great rather than using it with fluffy brush.
- The staying power with primer is awesome.
- The way it blends with other shades is also great.
- I find the pigmentation is also nice, not too sheer but easy to build and blend.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Motif Eyeshadow:
- The texture may appear little chunky if you try to blend it, packing this shade makes it little easier to work.
Ratings â€“ 4.5 / 5
After GOLDMINE I adore this gold shade from MACâ€™s permanent line, it is unique and is one of a kind. I highly recommend you to try this in store and am sure you will be hooked.
Have you tried MAC Motif Eyeshadow ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Deborah Milano Rossetto ShineCreator Lipstick Shade 3 Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub Review
- Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage CrÃ¨me D30 Review & Swatches
- Beauty, Makeup & Fitness Secrets Of Kajol Devgan
- Chambor Single Blush in 66 Ambering Rose Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Gorgeous Gold Review & Swatches
- 8 Sleek Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
- Happy Birthday Anamika