I am badly in need of good brown lipstick and would welcome if someone could suggest me a nice shade which is easily available and will look nice on NC 40 skin tone. Where I am trying hard to find a good brown lipstick I am sharing a beautiful brown gloss from MACâ€™s permanent line â€“ OH BABY which is loaded with shimmer.
Size â€“ 4.5 ml, Price â€“ 1190 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Oh Baby Lipglass :
Shade â€“ Oh Baby is described as Golden Bronze with sparkling glitter, as the description says , Â the GLITTER is quite chunky and not super fine, on me it is warm toned shimmery bronzey brown shade golden and silver shimmer to it. The shade will be flattering on all skin tone provided you are fine with chunks of gold.
Texture and Staying power â€“ It has sticky texture but doesnâ€™t feel milky , looks more gel like even after 5 years of usage , yeah it is that old in my makeup stash . On its own it stays for 3 â€“ 4 hrs leaving the glitter on lips and no tint and that is not look good to see , To be honest .
Pigmentation â€“ I adore shimmery gloss as they give opaque finish to lips; this is also opaque in single swipe but works best with lip pencil I feel, else the glitter looks too much.
You have seen me wearing this with MAC STONE Lip Liner –
What I like about MAC Oh Baby Lip glass:
- I like the pigmentation, it is decently pigmented gloss.
- I do love me some shimmer gloss but this is particularly great with lip liner or lipstick underneath.
- It doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines nor does it bleed.
- The doe foot applicator is great for even application and pick right amount of product.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Oh Baby Lip glass :
- The glitter is chunky and once the gloss wears off it doesnâ€™t look nice.
- The price is too steep.
- The shade is nice but not easy to incorporate.
Ratings 3.5 / 5
Recommendations â€“ I donâ€™t wear too many brown lipstick or gloss but if I have to pick one I would not go for this shade. The glitter is little chunky for my liking and I prefer much finer shimmer something like Lychee luxe. I have a brown gloss which has super fine shimmer and that I will share in coming post. Where it is not a bad shade I find there are other better brown gloss in MACâ€˜s permanent line.
Have you tried MAC Oh Baby Lipglass ?
You might like to read:-
- 10 Must Know Benefits of Castor Oil in Beauty and Hair
- MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass Review & Swatch
- 6 Beauty Benefits Of Mango
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow in Electroshock Review & Swatches
- The Natureâ€™s Co Peppermint Foot Soak Review