The day I purchased all the MAC blushes MAC Peachtwist sheetoe shimmer blush was the first blush which i decided to try, as this kind of bronzy peach shade works very well on my tanned skin tone. Shade like these gives soft look to the face and shimmer in it is not chunky and gives the apt glow to the face.
- PriceÂ â€“ Â INR 1350 for 6gms.
- PackagingÂ – Â Like all MAC blushes this too comes in a Â MAC trade mark black round circular plastic packaging Â with a see through cap on it.
Swatches of MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
Finger Swatch :MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
As it is sheertone its not highly pigmented but can be layered to build up the shade easily.
If you are above NC 40 then this is a shade which is definitely going to suit you how ever if you are too fair then Â you might end up having a burnt look on your face.
Below is me wearing MAC Peachtwist Sheertone shimmer blush 🙂
Read -Â 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
Â What I like about MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
- Perfect shade for autumn.
- Gives soft soft peachy bronzy glow
- Suits tanned skin beautifully
- Pigmentation can be built up.
- Shimmer in the blush is not gritty.
What I do not like about MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush:-
- Might not suit those who are too fair.
- Blending – 4/5
- Pigmentation -4/5
- Shade – 4.5/5
- Texture – 4/5
Have you tried MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Blush?
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Capricious Lipstick