Out of the 12 swatches of MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolor I bought Strut your stuff .(Price 1,150) .
It is a lip color and not a lip gloss :D:D It gives medium coverage and covers pigmentation.Its creamy and long lasting.
Strut your stuff is a bright red with undertone of orange which suits my Indian dusky skin tone .It is lipstick which is in a liquid form and has a vanilla fragrance which I found little strong.
Swatches of MAC Peacocky kissable lipcolour strut your stuff – Bright red with orange undertone 🙂
Lip color stays for 4-5 hours easily.Even having lunch or water in between the tint still stays.I did notice color getting transferred to the glass and the glossy feeling transferring itself into a matte look.One of the biggest advantage of this lipstick is that it doesn’t bleed much :kissblow:
This is how it looks on me .I used MAC vibrant grape eyeshadow on my eyes :)Prerena here is the EOTD:p
Applying the lipstick with the blush was super easy as it the lipcolor was not too liquidyÂ and there was just no bleeding what so ever for along time 🙂
Will I re-purhase it again – I would like to re- purchase the other lip colors from this collection for sure provided my pocket allows me 😛
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 12 Swatches of MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eyeshadow
- 12 Swatches of MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Color
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Give Me Sun MAC Bronze Everyday Collection
- Makeup Look With MAC Unflappable Eyeshadow
- MAC Stylishly Yours Something New Review & Swatches
- MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eyeshadow Review
- MAC Peacocky MAC Launches Peacocky Collection This April