I absolutely adore collecting MAC Pigments and if itâ€™s a pro shade nothing better than that. I had this shade as a sample and picked a full size jar when I saw the colour of the year is Radiant Orchid, you just need to give me an excuse to buy MAC Pigments. I am so glad that there are almost all the shades in my collection as recent price is totally insane.
Size â€“ 4.5 gm, Price â€“ 1550 /- INR, Available at MAC Stores (mostly PRO Store)
My take about MAC Pink Pearl Pigment :
Shade â€“ Pink Pearl is described as Shimmery Lavender Pink, it is gorgeous cool toned vibrant fuchsia pink shade with blue and purple duo chrome and soft finally milled pearly sheen to it.
Texture and Staying power â€“ It is from PEARL finish and hence the finish is more pearly then flat matte or metal like , this is the best finish of MAC Pigment if you are new to them , very easy to work and are finally filled so that you can achieve desired look with so much ease . I use a good primer underneath and it stays whole day without any creasing or fading , if you want a foiled look just wet your brush with MAC FIX + and pat it .
Pigmentation â€“ It is beautifully pigmented and is opaque in one single swipe, the powder is finally milled and have pearly sheen to it which is easy to work with flat shadder brush like MAC 239.
Packaging â€“ MAC Pigments comes in small plastic jars with translucent lid on top, there is no sifter so you need to remove the lid to take out the product, I always keep a small jar and empty some product while doing looks so that there are no or least chances of spilling in hurry.
What I like about MAC Pink Pearl Pigment:
- The stunningly gorgeous duo chrome shade is stunner all the way.
- The fine texture which is breeze to work.
- A little goes a long way, you just need to apply tiny bit.
- The pigmentation is great.
- They stay all day with a good primer underneath and doesnâ€™t crease or fade easily.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Pink Pearl Pigment :
- The recent price hike is absolutely insane, If am not wrong they are somewhere 1850/- INR now.
- The availability of the shade as itâ€™s a pro colour.
Ratings â€“ 4.5 / 5
Recommendations â€“ I love this PRO SHADE a lot and highly recommend you to give a try, it may not be easy to incorporate in daily/ casual looks but it is a nice way to add oomph in your looks if you are in fun mood.
Have you tried MAC Pink Pearl Pigment?
You might like to read:-
- Vedic Line Aromatherapy Anti- Pigmentation Blend Review
- 5 Wise She Videos Which You Shouldnâ€™t Miss
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick Paradise Pink Review & Swatches
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Major Distraction Review
- Colorbar I- Glide Eye Pencil Vs Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Trios Perfect Pastels 20T Crown Jewels Review