I shared one few days back HERE – Wet , Wild , WonderfulÂ and today am sharing another shade of MAC Plush glass and when I called MAC store and asked the new price , it came as a shocker to me that they have increased the price to 1800 /- INR , isnâ€™t it so insane ? I feel now I need to stop calling only as every time I get mini heart attack! Iâ€™m so not going to buy other shades; so far I have 4 out of 13 shades in permanent line.
Size â€“ 4.2 ml, Price â€“ 1800 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Plushglass Lipgloss in Power Supply:
Shade â€“ Power Supply is described as Muted Pinky Brown with gold sparkle, however I donâ€™t see much of pink tones , Â it is very soft shade of reddish maroon which has pinkish brown tint and has super beautiful golden shimmer to it , the shimmer is fine and not like the one in Wet , Wild , Wonderful .
Texture and Staying power â€“ MAC Plushglass have minty tingling effect and claims to plum up the lips , I donâ€™t find that is very much noticeable but still I do feel my lips look lush and plush when I have this on me . They are not at all sticky like MAC Lipglasses and feels light weight too .
On its own it stays nicely for 3 â€“ 4 hrs without settling in fine lines and if you add a lip pencil or a lipstick underneath it will stay little longer too. I love this to layer over red and pink lipsticks.
Pigmentation â€“ It is beautifully pigmented and is opaque in one layer, there is still little sheerness which you can see through but for a gloss like this it is very much opaque.
What I like about MAC Plushglass Lipgloss in Power Supply:
- I adore the muted maroon shade and the shimmer is wonderful when layered.
- The tingling sensation is something I like in this gloss.
- This shade looks good on its own and even more prettier when layered.
- MAC Plush glass is not sticky as compared to their lipglass.
- The staying power is good as compared to other shades I tried in this range .
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Plushglass Lipgloss in Power Supply:
- The size is small as compared to lip glass by MAC.
- The price is too steep for what you are getting.
- The price is too steep considering the size of the tube.
Ratings â€“ 4.5/5
Recommendations â€“ I adore this shade and will forget the con here, it is wonderful on its own and even more wonderful when layered. I highly recommend this shade to all gloss lovers and if you like that wet looking juicy lips â€“ I adore myself and find them classy.
Have you tried MAC Plushglass Lipgloss in Power Supply?
You might like to read:-
- 4 Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Balm Stains + Video
- 5 Best Flavored Lipsticks Review
- Sleek MakeUP Del Mar Volume II 450 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Kind Of Earrings For Long Face
- Best Lakme 9To5 Crease-Less Creme Lipsticks For Fair Skin Tone
- What Are Eye Primers For
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder Sandstorm oo4 Photos & Swatches
- How To Dye With Henna