By Deepti Khatabia
Hey girls! Remember the Â zillions of shades in MACâ€™s Â blush collection with names you canâ€™t even pronounce and names which can be anything but a shade of a blush.
Yes this is MAC love it or hate it but you canâ€™t Â ignore it and there are many beautiful unsung heroes in its kitty.
One such unsung hero Iâ€™m going to talk about today is their powder blush in shade Harmony.
Its a powder blush with matte finish.
About MAC powder blush in Harmony:
This blush is from their permanent range and comes in their signature black pan with a transparent lid, sturdy packaging same old same old, We all know that right?
Its 6gm/0.21 US oz for US $21 or Rs 1450 :-O
And my God its a dark future ahead of us ladies given the way how MAC is increasing their prices every year, phew!
My experience with MAC Powder Blush in Harmony:
As you can see in at first glance its just looks clay filled in a pan and on your finger looks ashy, but surprise, surprise! When you actually swatch it on your arm as seen in the picture or apply it on your cheeks it gives a beautiful warm shade of muted pink, kindaa brownish pink.
And guess what, a few swipes of this pretty baby are enough to warm any chilly winter day or a pleasant sunny day!
The shade is quite sheer but very buildable so all you fair/cool toned ladies have to be very careful cause excess of it would look like a old bruised wound on your cheeks! 😛
All said, I would recommend this to makeup beginners and all the ladies who shy away from bright colors coz its a perfect blend of pink and brown.
I tried my best but as you can see its a very sheer blush and very sheer shade to be picked properly by camera, but still youâ€™ll get a good idea.
What I like about MAC Powder Blush in Harmony:
- Very smooth and easy to apply
- Sheer but buildable coverage
- Looks very natural as it has a matte finish
- Ideal for both day and night wear
- No fragrance
- Staying power is great usually about 7-8 hours
- Gives an adequate amount of color to cheeks
- Can be used as a sheer bronzer for very light skinned gals(tip given to me by a MAC SA)
- One of the ideal choices of blush when rest of your makeup is bright/heavy.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Powder Blush in Harmony:
- That price though! Its always better to buy a refill which is 300 bucks cheaper and make your own Â Z-plattes and store them, trust me!
Have you tried MAC Powder Blush in Harmony ?
You might also like reading these:-