By Ayushi Jindal
Hello ladies 🙂
Kajals are so essential in life of Indian girls, we are wearing them since our childhoods and now they have become a part of our beauty regimen. So like every other make-up lover I am also hunting for my HG Kajal every time and this time itâ€™s the turn of much known and loved brand MAC. I have heard about the shade Smolder of MAC which is known to be jet black and deeply pigmented but I was looking for something on the softer side so I picked up this one. 🙂
Price and Quantity: INR 1100 for 1.2g
About MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved
Waterproof. Longwearing. Metallic, shimmer and matte finishes. Smooth to apply. Won’t transfer, smudge, or budge… Draws the line: powers your eyes. Makes its point. Lasts.
Packaging: The packaging is typical Pencil packaging nothing extra-ordinary and it has to be sharpened every time with a sharpener.
My Experience with MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved:
Nothing really stays on my waterline and everything just smudges on my eyes and I hate the fact. L So I thought to try one more brand and bought MACâ€™s Engraved Pencil since I wasnâ€™t looking for an intense kajal for daily wear. This pencil of MAC is super creamy in texture and the finish is Matte which is perfect for daytime. The pencil glides very smoothly on both eye-lid and waterline and didnâ€™t irritate my sensitive eyes which I felt glad about 😉 .
The pencil feels very creamy on application and I was feeling that it will smudge but thankfully it didnâ€™t. The pencil settled few minutes after application and after that I couldnâ€™t smudge it :-).This particular shade is not for those who like deep and jet black kajals I would say it is 6/10 in pigmentation and you need it to swipe it 2-3 times for the perfect color.
One thing that made me happy was that it didnâ€™t budge from my eye lids and stayed for around 5 hours on my waterline 😀 after that it started accumulating under my eyes and started smudging from the eye corners but definitely didnâ€™t give me those raccoon eyes. I was glad that MAC lived up to my expectations 😀 .
The powerpoint pencil of MAC is absolutely waterproof and but it transfers a bit initially on application, otherwise it lasts for about 7-8 hours.
Overall this is the best eye-pencil that has ever happened to me :-).
What I like about MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved:
- Soft black shade â€“ which might be a con for some
- Stays for 7-8 hours on eye-lid and lash line.
- Stays for 4-5 hours on waterline.
- Didnâ€™t irritate my eyes.
- Creamy texture.
- Sets to a thick consistency after 5 minutes
- No fragrance.
- Fulfills the claims.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved:
- Medium Pigmentation.
- Product wastage in sharpening.
- 2-3 swipes required for perfect color.
- Transferable initially
- Budges from the waterline after 5+ hours.
Do I recommend this Product?
Buy it only if you want a soft Black color. Otherwise it has all the qualities of a good Kajal.
Have you tried MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil Engraved?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Duos in Pink Wink Review & Swatch
- Hollywood Style De-Tan After Sun Face Wash Review
- Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick â€“ Icy Brown Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13 Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Kokum Butter and Honey Lip Balm Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Sahana Ramanand