MAC Prep + Prime Bright Forecast Highlighter
I have so far been using the Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter along with L’Oreal Lumi Magic Highlighter for some of the recent makeup looks on Youtube and was kind of a little bored using them interchangeably so the very instant I saw this, I knew I had to get this!
Lets see what the brand claims about this highlighter.
About MAC Prep & Prime Bright Forecast Highlighter
A pen-style highlighter that efficiently brings a soft, sheer wash of colour to the skin. With its precision application, it adds radiance just where you want it. Goes on smoothly for cushion-soft wear. Use over makeup for highlights, touch-ups or under makeup to brighten and prime.
- Provides instant radiance
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
Price: INR 1800 for 3.6ml
Directions To Use:
- Apply directly with package’s brush tip to high planes of the face over bare moisturized skin or on top of concealer/foundation.
- Blend well with fingertips
Packaging: The packaging of this highlighter resembles a cute black pen style highlighter. The body is all black and the base has the shade name mentioned. It has a fine brush tip to make it easy to apply it precisely over the areas you wish to highlight!
Shade: The shade I got is Bright Forecast and it is mainly medium toned peachy coral shade which I think will go well with my skin tone!
Texture: The texture of the highlighter looks great and appears easy to apply and blend! Let me use it first thoroughly and then only I can talk about its pros and cons!
My Initial Thoughts about MAC Prep & Prime BrightÂ Forecast Highlighter
I have still not tried this highlighter but I will soon be showing you all how it finally looks or may be I will show you in my upcoming makeup tutorial on Youtube so that you can actually see if this product is worth the price or not!
The swatch surely looks promising but lets not say much on that!
I will be reviewing the product really soon! Stay tuned beauties!
Here is an interesting video that you might like to checkout where I have used this highlighter.
Have you tried MAC Prep & Prime BrightÂ Forecast Highlighter?
You might also like to read:-
- MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask Review
- Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub Review
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review â€“ Ammonia Free