MAC Prep and prime recharge has been with me since four months and Â I have been testing it in different season and temperature .
- Â Price – 2100
- Shades – These are available in four shades and are basically skinÂ enhancersÂ which helps in skin enhancing, reducing redness etc.I am reviewing the shade recharge which is meant for darker skin to give the brightening effect.
About MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer :-
â€œA tinted skin primer formulated with soft-focus powders to help even out skin tone and add radiance. Lightweight and invisible, it goes on under foundation or powder for a naturally perfect look and subtle glow. Helps protect against pollution and UV rays. Available in three tints: Illuminate adds radiance to a sallow complexion; Neutralize calms a red, blotchy complexion; and Adjust brightens dull skin. Fragrance free.â€
How I use MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer :-
I apply a pea size amount of it afterÂ moisturizingÂ my face and before applying foundation.I use a foundation brush to apply it although it is quite light weight and one can blend it easily with their fingers.
- Packaging – It comes in a black tube which is hygienic, travel friendly Â and gives me the required amount of product.As it’s available in three shade MAC has shown the colour of the shade on the tube also which is quite thoughtful 0n their part.
MAC Prep +Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Ingredients:-
My experience with MAC Prep+Prime Fortified SkinÂ Enhancer:-
It hardly takes me a minute in spreading out .I was initially worried about its peachy orange shade which I thought Â will leave patches behind or my face might end up looking weird but it gets completely absorbed and didn’t react with my tinted moisturiser, liquid foundation or mousse foundation but sad part is I didn’t see the glow or anything skin enhancing after using it.
Initially it made me feel a bit greasy and if you have oily skin you might feel more of it.It didn’t break me out but it neither helped me in neutralizing my dark circles or made me glow which I was really hoping for Â at this price.
Shade recharge is more suitable for girls above NC 40, has SPF 35 in it Â and there is subtle fragrance in it which didn’t bother me.One tube is going to last long as pea size amount is more than enough to cover whole face.
What I did not like about MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer:-
- It might not work for oily skin in summer and make you feel greasy.
- Comes in a black tube so one doesn’t come to know how much of it has been used.
- I don see any glow or anything exceptional after using it.
Will I recommend it to others – No! Even if you think it might Â work for you then do try a sample first and then go for it.
Wise She Rating – 2.5/5
Have you tried MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer?How was your experience?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch Oâ€™Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my reviews