How many of us would like to come back home looking almost as fresh as we looked when we left for work in the morning? Hands up all those who say me! Me! Me! Well ladies , here’s your answer :
What MAC says about Â MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50:-
A skin-protecting cream with SPF 50. Applies under makeup to prime the skin for the sun. Featherweight, fast-absorbing, oil-free, invisible. Will not affect the look, texture or long-wear integrity of your makeup. Specially formulated with oil-absorbing powder, helps prevent oil breakthrough. Provides high-level broad spectrum sun protection. Worn daily helps guard the skin against discolouration, premature aging, dryness and other effects of sun exposure. Suitable for all skins.
My take on MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF50 :-
Ladies , this is HG stuff . A typical day begins with me going to work and ends with me going to gym on most days. This primer makes my makeup stay put during a workout! On other days I reach home looking almost as fresh as i did when i left for work.
On days when i wear liquid foundation it gives a smooth effect. Most days i just wear lil concealer and powder then do the rest of my makeup .I have seen the difference when i wear powder with this underneath and without
One of the biggest advantages of this product is that it is a protecting face lotion with a high SPF. Oily skinned beauties can easily skip mousturiser and just use this product underneath makeup , so the need of layering products is eliminated.
- Â Texture: Its a thickish cream which spreads very easily . One needs a very small amount for the entire face.It blends easily into the skin without leaving a white cast and leaves the face feeling smooth and soft , but never greasy. It works well for oily skinned gals like me , dry skinned beauties may need to use a moisturiser underneath.
- Packaging: This is where this product doesn’t live up to expectations! The tube is hard and because of the shape it will be difficult to squeeze out all product from tube. An option is to cut the tube when this happens and decant it into a container so one can get full use out of the product without wastage
- Price : 1600 inr ( not sure if its gone up now) for 30 g . Expensive , yes but the tube lasts for 3 months easily
To sum it up:
What I like aboutÂ MAC Prep+prime Face Protect Spf50 :-
- Excellent all in one product with high spf
- Blends well into skin
- Not oily
- Helps makeup to stay on very long
- Hasn’t broken me out yet and i have been using this for a year
What I do not like about MAC Prep+prime Face Protect Spf50 :-
- Packaging could be way better
- Dry skinned gals may not find it hydrating enough
Will I repurchase? Look at pic below.. I am on my fourth bottle
- My rating : 4.5/5 ( .25 deducted for price and another .25 for packaging)
Have you triedÂ MAC Prep+prime Face Protect Spf50?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Backstage Wills India Lifestyle Day3
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India â€“ Soon In Store
- My Mac Haul On Wise She Recommendations
- Look Book :Eye Makeup With MAC Surf USA & MAC Deep Truth
- MAC At Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 â€“ Day 1
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD