I love contouring and highlighting and was addicted to MAC Hush CCB (highlighter) for the longest time. Id heard of ProSculpting powders and how good they were and after watching Lightsweep being used by YouTubers really wanted to get my hands on it pronto. So the moment the opportunity was presented to me by Shwe I jumped and asked her to pick this up for me. Ive been using it for a bit over a month and love it!
Packaging: Like the Pro blushes, the sculpting powders also come in refill packs only. They are magnetic so you can pop it into an empty palette easily.
Price: INR 1150
Shade: Lightsweep is a peachy champagne shade with a veil of shimmer. This shimmer is literally veil-like and on the skin takes on a more satiny sheen.
Texture & Pigmention: Texture is feather light and easy to apply and blend. It looks chalky in the pan but rest assured that is not the case. It is well pigmented and a single dip does the trick for me.
Staying Power: Now for the best part…it lasts the entire day. I applied this in the morning at about 10am and after some house work and plenty of dancing at my devars mehendi function in the evening it was still intact at about 10pm…how awesome is that!
Whom will it suit? I feel this will suit a wide range of skin tones ranging from lightest to the deepest. I am NC25-30 and this works fine on me; I used it on a relative who is about NC 45 and it worked well on her too! Another plus is that oily skinned gals will also love this..no more worrying about looking like you are a drum of oil over your face 😉
How to use it?
I use it in 2 ways:
1. On the high points of my cheeks like i use most highlighters
2. In the triangular form (Kim Kardashian style) for a brightened look
3. Over my concealor to set it and giv mt under eye area a glowy look.
What I like about Mac ProSculpting Powder in Lightsweep:
- Works so well on diff skintones
- It has a lovely sheen as opposed to shimmer which im not too fond of.
- Fab pigmentation and one pan will last a long time
- Superb staying power
- Can be used in so many ways.
- Will suit all skin types..dry or oily..
What I don’t like about Mac ProSculpting Powder in Lightsweep:
- Apart from the fact that its available only at Prostores, i have nothing against it..
Final Verdict: I really love this for regular use. I love MAC Hush too but i have to be careful using it so it does not look OTT or greasy. But with this i hav no such worry. No matter how much i apply, it wont make my skin look oily or like a disco ball. Its perfect.
Have you tried Mac ProSculpting Powder in Lightsweep?
You might like reading these also:-
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel Review
- Colorbar Perfect Match Compact Nude Beige Review, Swatch & FOTD
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray Review
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review
- Nivea Lotion Light Moisturizing & Cleansing Review
- MAC Satin Lipstick Snob Review & Swatches
- Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss Review