The shade am sharing today is amongst my first few gloss from MAC , not a bummer but a shade that can be skipped easily , I am talking about MAC Lip-gloss in shade Prrr . The shade is part of permanent line and with ever increasing MAC prices am glad I finished building my collection and not in a mood to extend furthermore.
Size â€“ 4.5 ml, Price â€“ 1190 /- INR, Available at MAC stores India
My experience with MAC Prrr Lipglass:
Shade â€“ MAC Prrr Lip glass is described as Soft Pinkie Peach with icy shimmer, it is warm toned pale milky peachy pink shade with frosty silver shimmer to it. It may be too pale for my NC 40 skin tone on its own but when applied over lipstick it looks gorgeous.
Texture and Staying power â€“ All said and done ; MAC Lip glasses are sticky in nature but this is what makes them stay longer as compared to other gloss available here . This shade is little milky and may appear patchy if your lips are not well exfoliated. I get 3 plus hrs of wear with gloss on its own but if I wear it with lipstick it adds another few hrs.
Pigmentation â€“ It is opaque in two swipes and covers every bit of pigmentation, looks best with lipsticks due to milky nature but still packs a lot of pigment for a gloss.
What I like about MAC Prrr Lip glass:
- The gloss is good for layering over peachy pink lipsticks.
- The doe foot applicator is great for even application.
- The classic vanilla scent.
- The gloss is sticky but doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines or bleed.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Prrr Lipglass:
- The gloss is little too milky in nature for my liking and is hard to incorporate.
- The stickiness and the price tag is the biggest concern for me.
Ratings 4/ 5
Recommendations â€“ I love layering gloss a lot and this is another favourite of mine but if you are just starting to collect MAC Lip glass then this may not be the best choice. This is great shade if you wear a lot of peachy pink coral shades but little milky for my liking.
Have you tried MAC Prrr Lipglass ?
You might like to read:-
- DIOR Style Liner 094-Noir Black Review & Swatches
- Home Facial Recipes For Every Skin Type
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar: Acne Prone Skin Review
- Instagram Updates From Wiseshe: Loreal Hair Color, Yummy Chocolate Muffins & Latest Reviews
- NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear 308 Retro Red Review & Swatches
- My Khoobsurat experience with Lâ€™Oreal Paris Hair Color
- MAC Oh Baby Lipglass Review & Swatches