Hello Everyone 🙂 – I wish you all â€˜Subho Durga Pujaâ€ and â€œHappy Navratriâ€Â 🙂
I love to play with bold colours on my lips and I am glad that this season bold colours are in trend.. Last time I reviewed MAC Retro Matte Lipstick- â€˜Flat Out Fabulousâ€™– which you all really liked. Today I am going to review another bold colour from MAC Retro Matte Lipstick- â€˜Relentlessly Redâ€™ 🙂 😉
About MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick:
Inspired by Ruby Woo’s overwhelming popularity and one-of-a-kind texture, Mâ€¢Aâ€¢C introduces new bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s fiercely feminine. Mâ€¢Aâ€¢C also premieres Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MÂ·AÂ·C famous.
- Price: 990 INR or 15.00 USD.
- Quantity: 3g or 0.1U.S o.z
My take on MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick:
I got this shade along with â€˜Flat out Fabulousâ€™- (totally in love with). As name says- Relentlessly â€“ This is implacable and unstoppable red 😀 â€¦ gorgeous eye catching colour anyone can fall in love with. I have been googling Retro Matte shades quite a long time before they launched in USA and to be frank the first colour catches my eyes is â€œRelentlessly Redâ€ followed by â€œFlat Out Fabulousâ€.Â Six months back I never thought of getting Â MAC products as they are way to costly for me… I do secretly envy my other friends and bloggerâ€™s MAC haul post and wished if I could buy few of them 🙂 I donâ€™t buy stuffs randomly, I am very picky about my choice and at last when you are spending money its you who should be satisfied with your purchases P. Ahhh! Enough of gyans 😛 lets move onâ€¦ well these two Â colours is my momâ€™s favourite too…My mom carry flat out fabulous with more beautifully than me 😛 😀
The Colour – MAC describe it as â€œBright Pinkish Coral Matteâ€ with cool undertone. I feel itâ€™s a bright colour mixed of Coral and Red with hint of Pink in it. I love coral lipsticks and matte textures, and this one is just perfect sit for both. Those who love coral and matte texture will definitely love it. Itâ€™s a pretty loud coral-red-pink shade which is not vampy but very wearable for those who like bold lips like me:P
The Texture is Matte, alike other matte Lippies from the collection. But definitely less matte than â€˜ Ruby Wooâ€™.Â I tried this shade first time yesterday and very impressed with the matte texture, despite being matte your lips donâ€™t dry up uncomfortably. Neither it flakes rudely. Stay put on me straight for 5 hours evenly without fading or flaking. Itâ€™s even survive meals too. Now thatâ€™s a brilliant formula MAC came up with Retro Collection. They are Strong , Bold and Loud colours with perfect undrying Matte texture stay put for long long time.. you might need to touchup after 5-6hours but just a little.
MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick Swatches:
The Pigmentation is awesome. Highly pigmented, opaque finish, One swipe and you are done. Beautifully covers pigmented lips without showing your actual lip colour. I am honestly very impressed with my latest buy- â€œFlat Out Fabulousâ€ and â€œRelentlessly Redâ€.
Note: Those who have dry lips like me and love Matte lipsticks, its very important you exfoliate and moisturize your lips over night. Next morning you will have smooth and even lips to apply lipsticks. Always use a clear lipbalm underneath before applying matte lipsticks. This is what I do :-).
What I like about MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick:
- Everything almost everything 😀
- The colour – loud coral-red-pink shade!
- The Matte Texture, non drying effect on lips.
- The staying power is superb. Very effective.
- The Pigmentation is strong, ability to cover any pigmented lips.
- The Vanilla Smell, trade signature smell of MAC 🙂
- Do not try out my lips, Neither gives flakes.
- No Smudging, Fading or Budging.
- Simply awesome everything 😀 😀
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick:
- I wish Mac come up with different and interesting packaging for each collections, instead the regular one.
- NOTHING ELSE 😀 😛
Verdict: Well, I am totally fida on this shade or you can say this collection. Those who looking for perfect coral mixed red.. You can definitely pick this one.. you wonâ€™t regret! 🙂
Have you tried MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-
- DIY â€“ THE BEST HOMEMADE SCRUB FOR EVERYONE
- Pondâ€™s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse Review
- How To Get Picture Perfect Makeup
- Launching The Wise She Food And Travel Blog
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in Shade #PK 001 Happy Pink Review
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm â€“ Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review
- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss 03 Nude Kiss Review & Swatch