A beautiful LE shade from MACâ€™s Indulge collection. I had already shared a gloss to go with this lipstick in my first post and here is the lip colour which I am totally addicted to â€“ Just a bite.
Size â€“ 3 gm,
Price – 990/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade â€“ Just a Bite is described as Mid Tone blue red, it is medium to dark cool toned blood red shade with subtle sheen to it and there is no shimmer just a beautiful sheen. On my NC 40 skin tone it is very easy going on lighter skin tone you may want to wear this as a stain for the ease of use.
Texture â€“ It is from SATIN finish range hence the texture is creamy but not slippery or matte, there is no high frost shimmer or glitter but still there is a teeny tiny sheen which makes the lipstick full of life and still long staying. I like this quality of SATIN finish â€“ stays like MATTE and looks like Amplified.
Pigmentation â€“ you can see from the swatch, it is opaque in single swipe and layers beautifully and sits pretty on my lips without settling in fine lines. The most beautiful vampy red shade with awesome pigmentation is all I can say!
Staying power â€“ I get 4 â€“ 5 hrs of wear with this and then the lipstick starts to fade leaving behind a subtle red tint on my lips.
What I like about MAC Satin Lipstick Just A Bite:
- The gorgeous deep red shade which is flattering on all skin tones.
- The finish which is opaque in single swipe and doesnâ€™t feel heavy on lips.
- The staying power is amazing and no need to touch up I must say.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Satin Lipstick Just A Bite:
- Its limited edition shade and thatâ€™s the biggest con I feel.
Rating â€“ 5/5:
As this is LE shade I suspect if itâ€™s still available in market but as I picked mine little late am hoping you can still get it in some stores. MAC re-releases its shades so there are chances that this may also be launched down the line, I highly recommend you try this on and I am sure you will fall for this â€œFALL Lip shade â€œ.
Have you tried MAC Satin Lipstick Just A Bite ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry Review
- MAC Archies Girlâ€™s Collection OH OH OH Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kitten Heels!