I fell in love with browns when I started using MAC Krazy kahuna lip gloss Â so this time IÂ thoughtÂ of checking out some nude brown shade and got stuck with ‘Stay in Touch’. This shade is specially suitable for Indian skin tone which is generally medium brown. Interesting thing about this lipstick is that it looks different on every one. Some might find it as peachy brown while others as cinnamon brown which I believe will depend on the pigmentation of the lips.
- Price – Rs 990 for 3gms
- Available – Across all MAC counter and it’s aÂ permanentÂ shade
- Packaging – Comes in black outer covering with MAC trademark on its cover and bullet like shape.Ahh! since the time surf baby has come I am a little off with their old packaging. Can’t we have white vanilla packaging as MAC’s Â new trademark ? 😛
- Fragrance -Vanilla Â fragrance
- Texture – It has creamy finish which is glossy too (luster).It’s very moisturizing and smooth in texture and gives even application.Its opaque texture hides pigmentation and can be used by woman of all ages as it doesn’t settle into fine lines.Pigmentation of the lipstick can be built up easily and is very light andÂ wearable.
- Staying power – It stays for four hour on my lips and fades evenly without looking patchy
Swatches of MAC lipstick stay in touchÂ
Shade turns out as a warm peachy brown shade with pink Â undertones. This shade can also turn out as one of the HG nude shade of some of you.
I generally like to wear this shade when I am Â going out with heavy eye makeup. I wore this yesterday while leaving for a party and this is how it looks on me.
What I like about MAC Stay in touch cremesheen lipstick
- I don’t like brown and this is my first brown from MAC which actually suits me
- Hides pigmentation
- Can be worn every day
- Fragrance and staying power
- It doesn’t dry out my lips
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation-Â 5/5
- Staying power– 4/5
- Availability – 4/5
- Packaging – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-