This is the most recent MAC purchase of mine a couple of months back. I saw this shade on a site and immediately knew I had to have this. Since it wasn’t available in my city at the time (it was outta stock) I made my brotherÂ get it for me on his trip to Bangalore 🙂 🙂 Yes gals, I was that desperate for this lippy.
I can still recall the moment he came home and I rushed there in anticipation…Not to meet my bro but to get the MAC stuff from him 😛
- Size: 3gms
- Price: 950 â€“ 990 INR
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi is a Lustre Finish lipstick and has become one of the most popular lipsticks in their Limited Editon range. I believe this may have been discontinued recently and I’m hoped it gets relaunched in the permanent range since this is a real must have for Coral and Pink loving gals.
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in the usual bullet-shaped MAC packaging but this being a LE lippy, it has a dark pink ring in the middle instead of the usual silver one. Same goes for the brand..Additionally, even the neck of the tube is dark pink with the celebrity signatureÂ printed on. The details of the brand and the shade name is given on the bottom of the lipstick. The packaging is very sturdy and there is no chance of the lipstick opening up in your purse.
- Color: This shade can be described as a Deep coral pink shade. This is must have for coral lovers since the shade isn’t the orangey coral shade which is tough to wear on a daily basis nor like a deep pink which may look OTT. This shade is just perfect!
- Texture: The lipstick is very smooth and creamy. It has a very moisturizing finish and the lips look very smooth and supple after application. It doesn’t settle into the fine lines of my lips and this is the main winning point for this lippy.
- Coverage: This lipstick is a medium coverage one for me. It can be built up, but not extensively so. I don’t need to apple a balm underneath since the lippy is quite moisturizing on its own. One can use a gloss over this to give it that extra Oomph but so far I have not been able to find the right gloss for this which would retain the density of the shade and not take away from it. I would love any suggestions for this. This also covers up any flaws on your lips 🙂
- Pigmentation: The lipstick is extremely pigmented it is undoubtedly one of my favs. This is the lippy I always end up reaching for whenever I’m in a fun or a fresh mood.
- Fragrance: This lipstick has the Mac trademark vanilla fragrance which is not too strong and wouldn’t irritate sensitive noses.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for approx. 3hrs and even when it fades, it leaves a pink coral tint behind so my lips are never bereft of color.
Swatches of MAC Viva Glam CyndiÂ LipstickÂ
What I like about MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick:Â
- I love coral and this is the most perfect and wearable shade I’ve come across.
- Even after fading it leaves a light and gorgeous tint on my lips.
- The moisturizing effect is really appreciated since my lips dry out pretty easily. I don’t need to use a balm underneath this.
- It covers up any pigmented areas on the lips like the dark corners.
- The staying power is respectably good.
- I love the vanilla fragrance their lippies have.
- The packaging is very travel friendly, not to mention very classy.
What I don’t like about MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick
- Its a limited edition and I don’t think I’ll be able to buy this again 🙁 I do hope they make this a part of their permanent line.
Rating – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Blush Photos & Swatches
- Rihanna Inspired Sultry Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder Review
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Swell Baby Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD