MAC Viva Glam RIHANNA Collection launched sometime back in India and this gloss is still available for purchase in stores so I thought of sharing a review ofÂ the same. We have already done a lipstick Â Review here by beautiful MadhubaniÂ long back Â and here is the gloss which came in this collection. I picked this gloss solely to pair with the lipstick, this is first time I was drawn towards a frosty lipstick and gloss was perfect pairing to go with it.
Size â€“ 4.5 ml, Price â€“ 1190 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass:
Shade â€“ Viva Glam Rihanna is described Frosty Blue Red , it is sheer, cool toned red shade with gold and fuchsia shimmer to it. It is frosty to look and I love some shimmer inÂ gloss Â if it is finelyÂ milled and this is a nice shade to pair with red lipsticks or even bright pinks.
Texture and Staying Power â€“ As all MAC Lip glass, it is sticky but is not milky or settles in fine lines. MAC Lip glass tends to get thick after a while but as itâ€™s fairly new it is in good condition. I have some 5 yrs old lip-glosses and they are in good condition even if they are little thick now.
Pigmentation â€“ It is not opaque gloss as you can see in pictures, it is sheer by nature and hence needs good two coats to show nicely. You can see in pictures below that on its own it is fairly sheer however when paired with MAC VIVA GLAM Rihanna lipstick it adds that WOW factor.
What I like about MAC Viva Glam RIHANNA Lipglass:
- I love the limited edition packaging .
- I am absolutely in love with the sparkle in this gloss.
- The texture is sticky but it doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines or bleed.
- I adore the doe foot applicator which is good for even application.
- The classic Vanilla Fragrance.
- It looks stunning on red lipsticks and especially with the one which came in same collection.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Viva Glam RIHANNA Lipglass :
- It is little sheer for my liking and the price is too steep .
Ratings â€“ 4/5
Recommendations â€“ I have stopped buying MAC Limited Edition collection Lip products but this one caught my attention as I saw it paired really well with the lipstick launched in this collection and trust me they look BOMB together. I do recommend you to try this in store before buying. If you are looking for opaque gloss then this is certainly not for you.
Have you tried MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass ?
You might like to read:-
- Colorbar Lip Definer Sizzling Orange 007 Review & Swatches
- The Natureâ€™s Co Evening Primrose Hair Cleanser for Fine Hair Review
- Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion Review
- My Recent Products Love & Disappointments
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick 425 Always Apricot Review