MAC aka Makeup Art Cosmetics are known for their state-of-the-art cutting edge products that are loved and favored by professionals and consumers alike. MAC mascaras help complete that amazing smokey eye one has created giving it a dimension and enhancement.
I got the MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara after a bit of researching to find the blackest mascara on the block, and this was an instant hit. With so many jet black mascaras in the market, this mascara holds a special place thanks to its formula. Unlike defined lashes I prefer a clumpy lashed look as it adds a bit of body to my thin lashes and thats what this mascara did.
What MAC says about MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
Deeply dark drama. Same as Zoom Lash but with Carbon Black pigment. Saturates lashes with the richest black ever. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions. Feels supple, light, flexible. Ultra scupted brush embraces and separates each lash, hugging every curve
- PACKAGINGÂ -Comes in a nice matte black tube with MAC printed on it.The box talks about the contents and manufacturing etc. It has a tube and a wand.
- PRICE:-Â 8 g for Rs.830 Prices may subject to vary
The wand is like a pine tree with spikes yet is soft. The bristles feel like Nylon and is similar to the Zoom lash wand. It yet covers and amplifies each lash to give volume and curl.
Formula is a semi solid goop of dark black carbon that feels quite gel like in texture.
Â Without Mascara
The mascara feel quite lightweight and does not weigh down lashes while giving volume and curl. There is a noticeable clumping which can be fixed with a lash comb though. The color pay off is amazing as you end up getting jet black lashes in the first application itself.
FIRST COAT – Dont expect this mascara to define the lashes as it is not made for that. The first coat gave considerable curling and volume while I applied a top coat and a base coat on the lashes to make them feel really heavy. With a heavy application the lashes did not droop or curl downwards.
SECOND COAT – Can be a bit tricky as the clumping could set in too much without controlled application. But that did not discourage me (online reviews from other sites) and after application of the second coat the lashes looked a bit lengthened and curled.
PROS:MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara:-
- Younger brother of Zoom lash
- Intense black pigment makes it one of the best black mascaras in the market
- Gives gorgeous volume, curves and length.
CONS:MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara:-
- Pricey for normal daily use
- Has tendency to clump of not applied properly. Could be a subjective error so why blame the mascara
If you dont Â have a mascara and want to buy a new one, then do try this one once.
- Application– 4/5
- Packaging -5/5
- Satisfaction– 4/5
- Formula -5/5
- Overall -4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Face Charts At Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
- MAC Face Charts (WIFW)By Ashima Leena, Ritu Kumar, Joy Mitra, Sonia & Rajdeep
- Wills India Fashion Week AW2011 With MAC Makeup Trends (Urvashi , Rehana & Varun Bahl)
- MAC Peacocky – MAC Launches Peacocky Collection This April
- M.A.C Presents Marcel Wanders Collection
- Look Book – Eye Makeup With MAC Saffron Eyeshadow And MAC Ricepaper
- MAC Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Review And Swatches
- 24 PCS Makeup Brush Cosmetic Brushes Set From Buyincoins.com Review