This is going to be a review of my HG deep conditioner. I am sure each one of you must have heard about it because it is all over the internet on blogs and youtube videos.
Without wasting too much time on talking, here we go 🙂
About Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:-
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep repair masque.Revitalising Hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair.
Our Macadamia and Argan oils combine with tea tree and chamomile oils, aloe and algae extracts to produce miracle like hair rejuvenation
How To Use– Liberally comb through clean, wet hair and allow upto 7 minutes of penetration before rinsing. No heat necessary. Deep repair masque is an intense treatment. Use no more than twice a week.
* Cruelty free * Paraben free * Alcohol free
Ingredients– Its a long list but everything is natural and there are no sulphates or parabens.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Citronellol, Limonene, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), CI 14720.
What the company claims:Â
DEEP REPAIR MASQUE
Our Deep Repair Masque is a hair reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity.
- Enriched with Macadamia & Argan oils
- Deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning
- Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction
Note: For Continental U.S. Only
I got it for 3100/-, Â 500ml from Uncle’s Shop [ A shop nearby who has products of international brands all genuine 🙂 ]
Comes in a really pretty packaging, looks like a coconut with fancy pattern and a cute green lid. It looks lovely.
Lets do some dissection and see what it looks like from the inside 😛
You remove the top and there is this lid probably for extra safety, you pull the little tail near the circumference.
So this is how it appears when you open it. Really thick and the smell needs a special mention which is just super duper amazing!
PS. Its a virgin new dabba 😛
How I Use Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:-
When I first bought it, I used to do the treatment 2-3 times a week. But now because of lack of time, I do it once a week. Its still super effective.
For this, I wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo (currently I’m using lush new shampoo bar).
I like to let my hair air dry for a little while when it comes to a semi-dry state, I apply it on my hair in sections. Mostly concentrating on the ends of my hair. I don’t really apply it on the roots but I do put some amount on the hair near my scalp.It takes me 20-25 minutes. Then put on my shower cap.
I keep it for 3-4 hours or less depending on what I have to do. (usually I do it on sundays)
Rinse it out with water. Remember, always use cold water for your hair!
Some say, you can also sleep with it overnight, but I kind of find it messy.
This is what is left of it after 4 months
So basically this will last you for 4-5 months or longer depending on your hair length.
About the Product:
You will be taken to a fruit punch factory as soon as you open the dabba. It may be a bit overwhelming for some people initially but it smells amazing to me. The smell lingers on till your next wash 🙂
The consistency is really thick creamy and easily glides through semi wet hair.
You don’t need a lot of product as its really rich and creamy.
My experience with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
My hair is naturally curly/wavy and goes to either extremes depending on its mood :-P. Before using this product it was extremely dry and damaged because of the sun. I have never coloured or straightened my hair as my mother wont let me 🙁
So, basically initially I didn’t really notice very drastic change. But gradually as I used it, I noticed a significant change in the quality and the texture of my hair. Its less tangly and soft. You know the pleasure of running your fingers from roots to tips through smooth hair without any tangles 😛 Yes this is a miracle especially for girls like me who have curly or wavy hair.
Now even my mother uses it and she has been loving it. Her dandruff problem is remarkably under control.
What I like about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque :
- It does an awesome job as a deep conditioner. It has become my HG hair care product.
- It leaves hair tangle free and shiny and the best part is the effect isn’t temporary!
- Improves the quality of damaged hair over a period of time!
- Helps with dandruff also which is an added advantage.
- A little product goes a long way thus, I don’t really find it that costly.
- Makes your hair look like you just got a pro salon treatment done.
- Does everything what it claims. 🙂
What I don’t like about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:
- Availability in India is an issue
- Overuse may weigh down your hair
- Its a little bit on the pricey side.
I recently purchased a 2nd dabba. I want to try the shampoo and the healing oil treatment too 🙂
Have you tried What I like about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masuqe ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Magenta Review & Swatches
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails
- Makeup at the gym: Doâ€™s and Donts
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Review & Swatches
- DIY Hair Mask- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Nyassa Soap Snowflakes Review
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Good Bye , Cat Eye Hello, Kitten Eyes (Cosmo)