Hi , Â lovely ladies!
Today I am gonna review lip gloss from MUFE. This will be my first review on WiseShe. Hope you Â guys will enjoy reading it and Â I’ll be of some help 🙂
- Â Price: -$20
- Quanitity: 9ML
- Shade Description– Â The shade is true to itâ€™s name. Itâ€™s absolutelyÂ ANTIQUE PINK.Â Â Suitable for everyday use. U can wear it even to work or to college. The color looks almost same as in the tube. When worn on lips, it shows slight blue undertones.
- PigmentationÂ – the pigmentation is really good.
- Staying Power: It easily stays for 2-3 hours WITHOUT eating or drinking.
- Ingredients:- Â No ingredients have been mentioned.
- Packaging – Â Itâ€™s a transparent tube which makes it easy to recognise the shade with a black cap which has the brush applicator.
- Applicator – Â It has a brush type applicator as u can see in the above picture. Which makes it easy to pick the right amount of product. And even makes the application easier.
- Fragrance- It has fruity or some bubble gum kinda smell. Few people may even enjoy it. But u can hardly notice the smell after application.
My Take On The MUFE Lip Gloss:-
- Itâ€™s a versatile shade.
- Has a beautiful shine.
- Decent pigmentation, the shade is almost opaque.
- Extremely moisturising. You can even skip ur lip balm.
- The color is same as looks in the tube.
- Tube is see through which makes it easy to recognise the color.
What I did not like about MUFE lip Color:-
- The waxy look which it gives when applied on lips.
- Staying power could have been a little better.
- No ingredients mentioned.
- Too pricey. But itâ€™s MUFE anyway.
Will I Re Purchase :-May be, I would like to try something else.
Will I Recommend It To Others – This is for the ones who like to try out different kinds of pinks and donâ€™t mind spending $20 on a lip color just for trying it.
- Overall Rating:-3.5/5
- Staying Power – 3.5/5
- Shade -3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-