MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick shade 38 –
Rouge Artist intense offers an exclusive formula that combines the intense color of pure pigment with a long lasting result. Its rich, creamy texture glides on effortlessly with an immediate payoff in a single motion. Available in an exceptional range of shades and finishes, Rouge Artist Intense makes it possible to find a color to suit every mood.
- What it is:-A highly pigmented long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke.
- What it does:Formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick Rouge Artist Intense gives an immediate true-to-color result. A blend of three natural waxes the creamy texture glides on effortlessly for a long-lasting hold. The extensive color and texture range provides unlimited creativity.
- Price: $19 (In India it is around Rs 1000 in MUFE store Mumbai)
Matte Finish (#1 â€“ 8):Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Propyl Gallate, Trihydroxypalmitamidohydroxypropyl Myristyl Ether, BHT, [+/- CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5, Orange 5 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10, Yellow 10 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)].
- Packaging – It comes in a black packaging and has the shade colour stick on it is bottom which is quite a help when one has good collection of these .
MUFE rouge artist intense shade 38Â is describer as satin coral and this is why I asked my friend to order it from Sephora.Lipstick texture is amazing and immensely pigmented .Just one stroke andÂ it stays for 4-5 hours on my lips even when I have food in between.
Shade #38 is sadly not coral but more of a medium satin pink which has an amplified finish.I found the lipstick little drying and thereforeÂ I will suggest using a lip balm underneath in it.Lipstick is very pigmented and opaque andÂ covers lip pigmentation easily in fact all lipsticks in this range do that.There are some 50 shades in it so one can find many shades to experiment with.
Shade #38 has blue undertones so sadly it doesn’t suit me and completely washes me out 🙁
I still tried to show you how it looks on me when I just touched it on my lips.Looks drying and not that interesting.I have taken as close picture of my face as possible so that you can at least see it 😛
I now use coral lipstick on it to tone down the colour and make it look wearable 😛
I won’t mention the likes as the shade doesn’t suit me at all 🙁 but would list down some drawbacks of MUFE rouge intense lipsticks 😛
- It is drying for lips
- Expensive and availability is an issue
Will I recommend it to others – If you have cool undertones then do try it out otherwse it might wash you out.It wont suit women above NC 43 -43.
You might like reading these also:–
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#37 Review
- Makeup For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 38 Photos & Swatches
- Gift From Adivaah 🙂
- Makeup on eyes this Diwali (Easy Diwali makeup)
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
- 5 Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Swatches
- Body Shop Skin Sponge Exfoliator Review
- Body Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos