To give your eyes wide and bright look apply thin coat of mascara on both upper and lower lashes andÂ for the dramatic lookÂ Â let the first mascara coat dry up and then apply the second coat.
Also use an eye lash curler before using mascara.It brighten up the eyes.Do not press the curler at one spot for long otherwise you might end up haveing angled eye lashes.
If you have any makeup tips to share with us then mail me at anamika(at)wiseshe(dot) com.Tip will be published with you name and along with your blog link.
You might like reading this also:-
- NYX Long Pencil Eye LPE10 Vert Dâ€™Eau Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Arya Vaidya Sala- Valiya Bhringamalakadi Tailam Review
- 3 Amazing Saffron Face Pack For Different Skin Type & Benefits
- Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing and Hydrating Treatment Review
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in CrÃ¨me In Your Coffee Review & Swatches
- MAC Veluxe Pearl â€“ Stars N Rockets reviews & Swatch
- 6 Ways To Cure Dark Lips
- 10 Great Sleek Products To Try Out
- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 16 Extravagante Review