IÂ wish I would have not taken my skin lightly duringÂ my teenageÂ It would have been much much better and my make up would have be less disaster.I remember buying white eyeliner pecil and looking like a vamp and walking as if I amÂ miss universe :DI would like to share some beauty tips withÂ my young teenage friends who face problems like pimples andÂ inÂ buying luxury product from their pocket money .
- Go slow with dense foundation and cover spots with concealer and stick to a tinted moisturizer. Tinted moisturizer will give you a natural young look where as dense foundation may add number of years to your beautiful age.
- It is better to keep yourself away from deep blush and little gloss is best for your lips. When it comes to eye makeup do not line your eyes to a great extent .It is better to stick to mascara only otherwise you may end up looking like a clown which I did once when I was in my teens.
- Less is always more at this time It is always better to be moderate with your makeup at this age.
- Vaseline is an outstanding product and a great make up remover. I have been using Vaseline since three years and I havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t found a better multipurpose product .To detail article read here.Be it smoothing your lips, cleaning and moisturizing your face, fixing eye lashes or giving a glossy appearance to your eye shadow.Vaseline always works.
You might like reading these also:-
- Philips Care & Control Hair Dryer (HP-8115) Review
- 20 Most Amazing Tattoo Designs
- 10 Must Have Lotus Products Review, Price & Info
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Tangerine Pop Review
- My 3 Favourite China Glaze Nail Lacquer
- 5 Hairstyles To Sport This Wedding Season
- Aloe Veda Karpooradi Massage Oil Review
- 10 Chambor Products Price and Info