Foundation–To give yourselfÂ a natural look apply oil free foundation in thin layer.Use a sponge or a brush and avoid using much of finger as bacteria and natural oils my get into the skin.
application of Makeup:
Eye make up-If you have oily skin then apply some powder or foundation before applying eye shadow.This makes shadow to stay for longer.Powdered eye shadows are considered best on those who have oily skin.Â
Blush–Like eye shadows powdered blush are more suitable than creamy ones.Â
Lips–People with oily skin have less lips problems as they do not have oil glands which secrets sebum.Matte shades and lip glosses suits oily skin the most.
You might like reading these alsoÂ
- 5 Homemade Hair Care Packs
- Lâ€™Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Gloss 605 Eve Review & Swatches
- Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- 5 Beautiful Nail Polish Shades
- MAC Prolongwear Paintpot in Vintage Selection Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Wet n Wild Products You can Try
- Livon Silky Potion for Women on the Move
- HOW TO DO ROSE FACIAL AT HOME
- OPI The Show Must Go On Review and Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Charisma 35 Review & Swatches