There are few drugstore brandâ€™s products available at awesomely affordable prices.. Makeup Academy (MUA) is one of them. Single eyeshadows and blushes are priced at 1GBP.. Isnâ€™t that amazing.. 🙂 and we are sometimes shocked to see some highly priced products prove to be total disappointments L Right? Today I am reviewing on MUA- Power Pout Shade # RUNWAY. This power pout was my collective purchase along with other MUA products..
MUA – Power Pout Claims:
MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for easy use. Ensure you have the most kissable lips this spring and kisses they will remember forever.
Shades Available:Â Rendez Vous, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love, Runway, Justify and Broken Hearted.
Price: Â£3.00 excluding shipping. You can get this from MUA official website or Jabong.com.
Life Shelf: 3years.
My take on MUA – Power Pout Shade # RUNWAY:
The Shade # RUNWAY is one of my favorite shade out of all 6..I love the soft creamy texture which feel buttery soft on lips 😀 It make my pout pretty:-P The shade is pinkish- orange.. however in bullet it looks more vibrate bold orange shade but when applied its more of wearable coral pink colour. I am planning to use this particularly in winter season. It gives your lips intense moisturizing feelings with a hint of colour. Somehow I feel its more creamy and soft, moisturize lips better than Clinique or Loreal Or Revlon chubby sticks. The moisturizing effect stays even after the lip stain is removed. As claims it does relieves dry cracked lips providing immediate moisturisationâ€¦
It does fades after 2-3 hours leaving a beautiful stain on lips which is pretty hard to remove even with a makeup removers. Its gives a smooth application on lips and gives shiny glossy lips. Very wearable in day time as well.
The packaging has two way rotating process and its safe to apply even without looking at mirror. Sturdy and Travel friendly but I find the cap is very flimsy, not tight enough which is why it can mess up inside your handbag or purse. This is a good option for school or college going students.. pocket friendly.
What I like about MUA Power Pout Shade # BROKEN HEART:
- Soft, creamy and moisturizing formula.
- Good for dry lips.
- The tint is very subtle which is wearable for daily day uses.
- Good for School and College Students.
- Pocket friendly
- Easy to carry. Travel Friendly and Sleek Packaging except the cap issue.
- Available in 6 different shades to choose from.
- Help to combat flaky lips and moisturize them well.
- Good for winter season.
- Leave a beautiful pink stain on lips which looks pretty 😀
What I donâ€™t like about MUA Power Pout Shade # BROKEN HEART:
- Melts terribly in hot weather i.e In Summer season. Need to keep into freezer.
- Staying power is very weak.
- Pigmentation is low.
- Availability is main concern.
Verdict: I love the colour and the buttery soft texture on my lips. Glide easily and keep lips moisturized. Good for students and for daily uses.
Have you tried Makeup Academy- Power Pout Shade # RUNWAY ?
You might like reading these also:–
- Bourjois Levres Lip Liner Framboise Exquise Review & Swatches
- Happy Eid 2013
- Wella Brilliance Shampoo And Conditioner Review (Color Preserve)
- Head-To-Toe Tricks To Look Gorgeous In No Time
- Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Shower Gel Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie Review & Swatches
- Biotique Bio Papaya Exfoliating Face Wash Review
- MAC Matte Dangerous Lipstick Review
- 5 Tips for Quick Beautiful Matte Lips