Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2
Today I am going to review one of the recently launched dupe of Urban Decay Naked palette 2 from the brand Makeup Revolution. Kindly check my review to see if it fairs well as a reliable dupe or it is just another average in the market.
About Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
The ultimate â€¨palettes with ultra high payoff.â€¨ A perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. Totally collectable and a pure sellout.
Price: Â£4.00, I got this for Rs 540 from Jabong.
My take on Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
Packaging: It comes in sleek palette with 12 eye shadows encased it. It has a transparent see through cover. A dual ended eye shadow applicator is also provided with it. Complete ingredient list alongwith other information is mentioned at the back of the palette.
Shades: This palette is the closest dupe of Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I have used several dupes of Naked 2 palette in past and I feel this is the most decent palette among all to own. This Eye shadow palette has 12 different colors:
Cream, Gold, Champagne, Copper gold, Taupe, Antique gold, Soft greyish gold, Greyish silver, Pearl shimmer, Bronze brown, Dark brown, Intense black.
Pigmentation: All the shades are richly pigmented, even the matte ones are pigmented. I did not need a primer to show up their intensity. However, I wont say these are the best shadows in the market. There is still scope for improvement. I got intense effect with two swipes.
Texture & Finish: These shadows are very soft and its usage leads to wastage of product, so one needs to pick up product carefully. These shades are blendable. Some shades are shimmery, some are matte and some have pearlescent finish. So we get a balance of all kinds of finish in this palette. It has only 2-3 matte shades.
Longevity: These eye shadows have decent staying power. Most of the shades lasted for 4 hours + with a primer without much creasing. Without a primer, all the shades lasted for 3-4 hours with minimal creasing and fall out.
What I liked about Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
- -Some 3 palettes are available in the iconic redemption range.
- -All the eye shadows are richly pigmented.
- -I did not need any primer underneath.
- -Dual ended Eye shadow applicator is being provided.
- -Texture of all shadows is soft and blendable.
- -They have a wear time of 4+ hours with minimal creasing.
- -These are quite affordable palettes.
- -This palette is the dupe of urban decay naked 2 palette.
- -Quantity provided is pretty good.
What I did not like about Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
- -The dual ended foam tip eye shadow applicator provided with it is pretty useless. (In my case)
- -No mirror is provided in it.
- -I feel the palette is quite brittle and shadows are quite soft so might get damaged easily.
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Shades: 4.5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4.5 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4 out of 5
- Longevity: 4 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? I am definitely going to purchase iconic 1 and iconic 3 next from Makeup revolution.
My Overall Recommendation: Absolutely Recommended. It is indeed a reliable dupe of Naked palette 2.For the price I got it, I have no complaints to make.
Have you tried Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2?
You might like to read:-
- Streetwear Color Rich After Party #4 Nail Enamel Review
- How To Click Lipstick Swatch
- Lakme 9To5 Crease-Less Lipstick Salmon State Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 8 Red Lip Colors By Lâ€™Oreal Paris
- Patanjali Moisturizer Cream with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Olive Oil Review
- 10 Lâ€™Oreal Products For Hair
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner in Standout Peacock Review & Swatches
- 10 Latest Lipsticks To Check Out