I was looking for a creame foundation when my L’oreal matte morphose foundation got over.I really liked L’oreal Morphose asÂ it suits my oily skin and blends easily with in minutes .L’oreal gives 20ml of souffle foundation in Rs 1100Â which lasted just one and half month or little more with me but my love towards its coverageÂ made me think of re purchase and thenÂ I was shown Makeup studio face it cream foundation by one of the SA of kathiawar.
I had never tried any Makeup studio product so this one did require lot of conviencing from her side and after swatching it some ten times I bought it .Shade which I chose was caribean and it costed me Rs 900. I got a shade darker because the next shade might have not worked for me.With it I got Kryolan loose powder in one shade lighter than MS foundation.
Â What Makeup Studio Face It Cream Foundation Claims:-
28 beautiful high covering cream foundations. Extreme covering and excellent colour pigmented. The foundation
will be fixed when using a translucent powder
Â Makeup Studio Face it cream foundation shades:-
Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Octyldodenoanol, Lanolin Alcoho, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin wax, Beeswax, Castor oil, Glyceryl Ricionleate, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral oil, Polyisobutane, Magnesium, Myristate
My experience With Makeups Studio Face It Cream
This cream foundation has 20 ml of products but it is going to last easily 3-4 months provided ifÂ I use it every single day.It coversÂ pores , pigmentation and gives a decent coverage.It didn’t break me out and lasts for 6-7 hours easily.This foundation need to be set with loose powder otherwise my face starts sweating.
Just small amount of the product is needed to give whole face the required coverage and it can be built up too. It covers my pimples and redness decently :clap-n-jump: .I use my finger to blend this foundation as with brush I find it little thickÂ and time consuming.
Swatches of Makeup studio face it cream foundation
When blended (Shade carribean )
What I liked about Make up studio Face it cream foundation:-
- It’s a high coverage foundation which covers pigmentation and large pores.
- Didn’t break me out
- Can be used every day
- Coverage can be built up.
- Available in many shades.(Their site says it is available in 28 shades where as in product info it 18 albeit at the counter there were just 6-7 shades available with no testers :(Â )
- Gives a flawless look .
- 20 ml of product will lasts 3-4 months easily if used every now and then.
What I did not like about Makeup studio Face it cream foundation
- Availability is a big issue
- One needs to warm up the foundation with fingers before applying it as its little thick.
- Comes in a pot packaging therefore I need to sanitize my hands every time I use it.
- GivesÂ shine to the face
Will I recommend it to others – Yes, If you have access to Makeup studio products then do give this a try especially if you have oilyÂ or combination skin.If you have dry skin then I wont recommend this .
I have used this foundation in Revlon colorstay overtime lipcolor infinite apricotÂ dual lip gloss post .
Wise She Rating 3.5/5
- Packaging – 3/5
- Coverage – 4.5/5
- Availability – 2/5
- Blending – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- Revlon Party Pops customeyes shadow and liner duo,Swatches & EOTD
- Bridal Chura Info