Hope you are all enjoying the summer.:)
Today I am reviewing Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose talc which are the first products I have tried from M & S.
Both the products are from their Floral Collection
They have a huge variety of fragnances in body lotions,creams,talcs,body washes.
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Hand and Body Lotion:-
About Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose Talc:-
With theÂ fragranceÂ of timeless English Rose,this hand and body lotion is enriched with shea butter to condition and nourish your skin,leaving it beautifully scented,soft and smooth.
- To Use: Massage all over your body and hands as required for smooth,soft skin.
- Price: Rs.299 for 250 ml.
- Packaging:A plastic bottle with a pump dispenser…easy and convinient packaging!The pink label with rose pictures enhance the look of the bottle.
- Consistency:The lotion is light in texture,creamy with a thin consistency.In other words,I feel it is more” watery” than other body lotions I have used.
I pump out coin size amount which is enough for single application on my hand.It spreads on the skin easily and is quickly absorbed.My skin becomes soft and supple.It stays on for about 2 hrs.
Since it is a light body lotion,very dry skin girls may find it less moisturising.
- Fragnance:As per the name,the body lotion has a mild rose fragrancewhich was the reason I picked this up.I love rose scents[along with citrus ones]!The smell is not overpowering. It lingers on the body and then fades away. I feel it is a perfect one for summers imparting freshness.
What I like about Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Hand and Body Lotion:-
- Lovely rose fragnance,not too overpowering
- Light texture
- Easily absorbed ,non greasy
- Travel friendly and convinient packaging with a pump dispenser
- Moisturizes well,best suited for oily skin.
- Will last for about 2 months if used daily.
What I dont like about Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Hand and Body Lotion:-
- Contains parabens
- Dry skin girls may not find it very moisturising
I wanted to try M & S products and must say that I am pleased with their range.I like this body lotion and would repurchase this again.So,If you love rose scents,this one will make you happy!
Marks and Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder:
I bought this along with the hand and body lotion.I love talcum powders and am always in search of new fragnances.When I saw this in the store, I immediately bought it.
Description: This ultra fine talcum powder will leave your skin beautifully smooth and silky soft.
To Use: Dust all over the body particularly after bathing for soft,pampered and silky smooth skin.
Talc, parfum, rosa centifolia (rose) flower extract, propylene glycol, aqua, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, citronellol, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Price: Rs.199 for 200g
This come in a tall, tin container with a twist cap with holes for the powder to disperse. The label is pink with rose pictures.It is classy and sleek.
The talcum powder is white,smooth and silky in texture.It is very fine and gets absorbed instantly.
The talc smells of roses and more roses! It has a stronger smell as compared to the lotion.So very sensitive noses may find it too rosy.For me this is rose heaven!My mom too loves this one for the smell and the silky feel.
What I like about Marks and Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder:
- Rose fragnance[again!]
- Silky texture
- Very fine talc
- Sleek packaging
- Will last for a long time
What I dont like about Marks and Spencer Rose Silky Talcum Powder:
- Nothing…I love this!
I love this talc for its fragnance and silky texture.If this one seems bit overpowering in terms of smell one can always try the other variants.I will be again repurchasing this talc if it ever gets over.:)
All in all am happy with these two products from Marks and Spencer and will be trying some more!!
Have you tried Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose Talc ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Review
- Sleek Twist Up Eye Pencil Sea Blue Review ,Swatches & EOTD
- Best Ebay Sellers Fashion & Beauty â€“ Suggestions
- Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor Burgandy Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan Review
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub Review
- How To Speed Up Morning Beauty Routine
- My Makeup Journey â€“ Conest Entry 1
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Matte Pink Freeze Review & Swatches
- Best Lipstick Under 500/$10 â€“ Suggestions
- Happy Aprilâ€™s Foolâ€™s Day!!
- Trend Alert: Animal Printed Footwear
- Khadi Neem Sat Herbal Shampoo Review
- Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF16 Light Ivory Review