I spotted this cream on the billing counter of Marks & Spenser where they were selling it of Rs 199.As I haven’t tried many M& S products I thought of giving it a try.Moreover I wash my hands some twenty Â times a day (those who are preggi must be knowing why 😛 ) so hand cream are a must have for me.
About Mark & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- Price Â – It was available on special price of Rs 199 for 100 ml Â otherwise it has a MRP of INR 345
- How To Use – Â Massage as often as required into hands and nails.Â ParticularlyÂ afterÂ exposureÂ to water and detergents.
Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream Ingredients:-
My experience with Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
It’s a light weight hand cream which doesn’t make me wait Â before getting back to laptop.It doesn’t make my hands feel greasy and get absorbed instantly.It has this light floral fragrance which I am not too fond off but I like how it nourishes my hand and keep them soft for Â two hours.(Read body shop hand cream review) It’s non sticky and it keeps nail cuticles soft and smooth .
Tube has flip open sturdy packaging Â and easy to carry around.Consistency of the cream is not too thick or thin and 100ml of product will last for two months easily if used 3-4 times a day.
What I like about Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- Decently priced
- Non sticky and sinks in with in seconds
- Travel friendly
- KeepÂ cuticlesÂ soft and smooth
- Nourishes hands
What I do not like about Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- It doesn’t have long lasting effect and one needs to re apply it after every one or two hours.
- I am not too fond of its fragrance
Wise She Rating – 3/5
Have you tried Marks & SpenserÂ Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream?
You might like reading these also:-