I have been into trying out new lipsticks lately. I I want to try every single brand out there in lipsticks, does not matter if it is available in India or not. I have lately been into Mary Kay products after I got some samples in my Vellvette Box. This is my first ever Mary Kay lipstick. I was looking for MK lipsticks review and to my surprise there was none in here, so I decided to buy one myself and review it for you guys. 🙂
- Price: $15 approx.
- Quantity: .13 oz/3.6 g
- Ingredients List:
- Packaging: The lipstick comes in a black sturdy plastic case with Mary Kay printed on it with silver. The lid has the lipstick swatch on top of it.
- Shade: It is a rich bright deep red color with slight blue undertones that are not very over powering. It gives a bit of glossy look, not at all matte.
- Pigmentation: This lipstick is VERY pigmented with just one hard swipe. It is full of color and opaque. Just the way how I like a lipstick to work on my pigmented lips.
- Staying Power: It stays on for a good 4-5 hours without meals and leaves a stain which I like.
MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa Swatches:-
It is a good lipstick all in all. It is very difficult to find long lasting pigmented lipsticks that are towards glossier side; usually pigmentation is the best in matte lipsticks. Even though, I am not a huge fan for blue undertones as it is more suitable for fair skins, this one still works for me.
What I like about MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa:
- Very pigmented.
- Color swatch lid â€“ easy to identify the lipstick shade.
- Sturdy and rich packaging.
- True to the name.
What I do not like much about MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa:
- Slightly towards the expensive side.
- Non – availability in India.
- Quick Tip: If you like this lipstick, a good alternative is ColorBar Velvet Matte HOT HOT HOT at a cheaper price. Though, this is pure matte unlike MK Red Salsa.
- Will I repurchase it? No, I will try new shades.
- Do I recommend it to others?Â Yes, if you would like to try a Mary Kay lipstick.
My Rating: 4/5.
Have you tried MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa ?
You might also like reading these:-
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plumâ€™s The Word 360 Review & Swatches
- Best Facial Pack for Oily Skin â€“ Tan Removal For Oily Skin
- MUA Blush in No.4: Review, FOTD
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches